Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room Available Hillhead Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi! Bit of a lon,g post 😉
    I'm a first year at uni of Aberdeen and moved into hillhead student village (south house) I really like living here, but a friend of mine who's been here a while longer has found private accommodation free from January and I have the opportunity to move in with her and save some cash.
    I'd need to find someone willing to take over my contract (apparently someone of the same gender, so female!)
    the room in hillhead would be free from December and I would pay until is anyone looking to change accommodation? Exchange students looking for a room? Or just any advice at all about how I could go about cancelling my contract with hillhead?you would really be helping me out 😊
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.