Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    who was the killer in the film valentine, it was on last night :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    who was the killer in the film valentine, it was on last night :rolleyes:
    Adam...i.e. David Boreanaz...i called it from the start..then through the course of the film..changed my mind about 4 times..before settling back onto him

I was right as well...ending was a bit predictable

G

ReputationRep:
    there was that fat woman in the mask and trench coat. but then the guy's nose was bleeding.

(Original post by gzftan)
    Adam...i.e. David Boreanaz...i called it from the start..then through the course of the film..changed my mind about 4 times..before settling back onto him

I was right as well...ending was a bit predictable

G
    Same, except i never changed my mind.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i knew it was him. he killed them all in order and framed the last one the way she framed him when he was a kid. i just dont get why his nose kept bleeding.

ReputationRep:
    i c lol...i actually thought it was the fattish girl...but then i didnt see the start

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.