Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

What to do? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    So I have an issue with read and write. I have the older 11 version which doesn't like running on windows 10 too much, each time i do a major update to my computer, it breaks and i need everything reset. Is it possible to be able to go to the disability people at my uni and get them to see if they can get me the latest version of it or would i have to go through my supplier myself?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    Contact the suppliers.
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.