Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room swap Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I have single room catered in international hall. Wanted to swap for Ramsay hall. If interested message me
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.