The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Accommodation 2017

Scroll to see replies

I have a studio available in vauxhall, 10 min walk from kings campus at £345 a week in student halls. £172.5 each if you share it with a partner. Stunning views over vauxhall train station with short walk along albert embankment to tube station. Message me if you are interested
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi looking for a replacement tenant for my Ensuite room in Great Dover Street Apartments. A 5 min walk from Guy's Campus/London Bridge, 25min from Waterloo and 35min from the Strand. Nice flatmates, clean kitchen, I just want to move back home.
It Is £199 a week and I want it taken over ASAP and until the 23rd June (way after exams have finished). Thank you
Reply 322
Hi! I am currently a KCL student and I am looking for someone to take over my contract from early June to Late August. It should be suitable for students who are coming to London for summer exchange, or just for a swap in accommodation!

The student accommodation that I am currently staying in is jointly run by KCL and Urbanest. It is located very near to Aldgate and Tower Hill station (around 3mins walk). It is a great place to live in as the facilities are well-prepared and the staff is really helpful. I am looking for someone who wants to take over my ensuite room (and share the kitchen with other 4 flatmates)! If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a message so that we can negotiate on the date for renting and the price! xx
Looking for someone to take over my contract for an ensuite at Ewen Henderson Court (Until the 23rd of June 2018) or swap with me at Great Dover Street.

Such a nice room for only £165 p/w, great transport links (around 10-15mins on public transport to get to guys campus and 30mins to strand.

Really nice flatmates and I'm going to miss staying here for the price, room, area (great nightlife as it's near Goldsmiths uni and next to Sainsburys/Iceland/ New Cross Gate station) but would really like to live closer to my friends.
hi i am interested!!
A while back when I missed out on halls (left it too late - woops), I was recommended a website called Campusboard and it worked out great, students can easily rent out/find accommodation on there actually, so thought I'd pass on the wisdom to anyone looking for a place/renting out a place :smile:
Reply 326
Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my ensuite room at Urbanest Tower Bridge accommodation, one of King's accommodation partnering with Urbanest. You'll get your own toilet, a private room, and a kitchen shared with 5 other flatmates. I will be leaving London starting from the 24th of May, so you can move in anytime after that, and stay until the end of August.

The facilities here are excellent, and the dorm is quite new as well. The location is very convenient as well, which is just 3mins walk from Tower Hill tube station, which is located in zone 1.

The original price of my room is £299/week, but I am happy to offer it at a lower price. Please leave me a message if you are interested! xx
Reply 327
Hi! My query is not regarding the purchase of the room but I hope you'd be able to help me out. You're the only guaranteed Towerbridge resident, and hat exactly where I have received my offer.
I wanted to know if visitors/ outsiders are allowed to stay over at the room when required. This is excluding the 'Regular Adult visitor' of course.
Original post by smkrodrigues
IMG_0611.jpg

Hi! I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Urbanest Tower Bridge as soon as possible.

I have a single room with a double bed, sink & heated floors. There is a large shared kitchen with 2 fridges & a couch. You would be living with 5 other King's students, 4 girls & 1 guy. They are all tidy & super friendly, really lovely group to live with. The building is about a 2 minute walk from both Tower Hill & Aldgate tube stations, as well as Tower Gateway DLR, Tower Gateway & Aldgate bus stations. Guy's campus is an easy 25 minute walk & Stand about 15 minutes straight down the District or Circle line. There is a myriad of cafes & restaurants just up the street, a little park next door & Tesco & Sainsbury's both within walking distance. Urbanest provides free printing, 24/h reception, in building laundry facilities, a large study room & common area & free bikes for residents to use whenever. Rent is £249/week all bills inc. If you or anyone you know is interested, drop me a PM.

Quick Reply

Latest