Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Just bought some Bio Oil yesterday for my many scars:rolleyes:

Was wondering If anyone has used it for scars and If so how long did it take to start taking effect?

ReputationRep:
    I bought myself some a few weeks ago to heal a scald scar. Not sure how long it'll take but the pharmacist said that there will be a noticeable difference within 3 weeks and by 6 weeks it should be healed completely. This is with applying it 3 times a day.

Though this is with a fresh scar, not sure the difference it would make if it was an old scar...

I bought some a few weeks ago and I can see the difference already. The scars havent gone completely yet however, it sure is working for me

ReputationRep:
    Does it work on stretchmarks too?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it does

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd be careful whilst using it though, it may make you break out.

ReputationRep:
    I fi it works a lot better if you put a few drops in the bath. makes it last a lot longer too since its so expensive! Thats using it for stretch marks thogh, not sure about scars. but if you put some in the bath anyway it makes your skin really soft.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.