Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    Yeah- my writing is like 14 wpm, but I also have difficulties processing (the way I think and take in information takes alot longer than everyone else) plus I have a crap short term memory (remembering quotes is particularly challenging)
    I have that too, slow processor and awful short term memory, do you find long question really hard to deal with, cos i can't process the question as a whole, not good as an English Lit student.

ReputationRep:
    have that too, slow processor and awful short term memory, do you find long question really hard to deal with, cos i can't process the question as a whole, not good as an English Lit student.
    Oh yes. I will be surprised if I've scraped a C and will collapse with shock if I get anything more!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new here

I used a computer and got extra time for my GCSEs and A Levels, still waiting for a DSA assessment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    I have a computer and extra time for my exams, i'm supposed to have a radio as well cos i find it really difficult to concentrate in silence but that hasn't turned up, apparently because it will disturb the others, these 'others' i haven't yet met, the only other in my exam room over the past two years has been my invigilator.
    :rofl:

this really made me laugh out loud

(oh and no offence)

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.