The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Predicted: AAA
Achieved: AAAaa
Get into uni ?: Yeah, but i'm thinking about a gap year :smile:
Reaction: Absolutely over the moon. Must keep things in perspective though, they're only exams at the end of the day :wink: There are more important things in life...i'll finish this little speech off after i've had my party :biggrin:
Reply 141
AS Levels:-
Politics B
ICT APP Double BB
Law E

So B-B-B-E

But could be happier
kirstinx
:eek:

Predicted: Nothing, was self teaching
Achieved: ACa (C was in general studies :mad:)
Get into uni ?: Yes
Reaction: Shocked about the C but happy with the A as I only had 2 months to do the whole A level:biggrin:

Wow - How did you do an A Level in 2 months? Which A Level? I'm doing English Lit Distance Learning and it's taken me 6 months to do one module...:frown:
German- A (555/600)
Japanese- A (:eek:) (507/600)
General Studies- A (517/600)
AS ICT- B (212/300)
AS Psychology (last year)- B (229/300)

EDIT: keep forgetting my German AEA! Got a Merit in that.

I.am.so.HAPPY!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cardiff here we come!
Predicted: AAAA by my teachers, but I personally didn't think I'd get an A in maths
Achieved: AAAB - i was right about the maths! :rolleyes:
Get into uni?: indeed i did... my firm - Reading
Reaction: absolutely shocked. i was really expecting ABBB, but was so happy to realise I'd been able to turn my AS grades of ABBB into AAAB :biggrin: definately worth it :smile:
Predicted: AAAA
Achieved: A - Maths
A - Further Maths
A - Chemistry
A - Physics
Merit - AEA Maths

Get into uni ?: Yep! Cambridge here I come!
Reaction:u:tterly overjoyed and gobsmacked at how high my UMS were! :biggrin:
Predicted: ABBb
Achieved:AAAb
Get into uni ?:yay
Reaction:Get In
Reply 147
missraycharles
Wow - How did you do an A Level in 2 months? Which A Level? I'm doing English Lit Distance Learning and it's taken me 6 months to do one module...:frown:

It was Business Studies, it probably wouldnt be possible to do it with a subject such as Eng Lit as the A2 in Business Studies covers the same subjects just in more detail and more topics within so I studied both the AS and A2 at the same time I made a timetable of all the days and split up all the topics so I would fit them all in and then have time for revision, which was lots of past papers and practice questions
Achieved: ABD (A German, B Drama D Media. Didn't take Media and Drama exams as I was ill and Media refused to take my predicted grades, but Drama did.)
Get into uni ?: First choice yes.
Reaction: WOO HOO. I never have to go bad to my naff sixth form ever again.
Reply 149
Achieved: AAA. Just. Sociology - 581/600, History - 513/600 and Music 482/600 (! - close call that)
Get into uni ?: Yes, Durham, my firm
Reaction: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, so happy, never thought I could get an A in Music at all, and I love Durham
Get into uni ?: Yep, York.
Reaction: Incredibly happy. Since I first started looking at universities I wanted to go to York and the hard work has paid off.
Reply 151
Predicted : BBB
Achieved : ABC
Uni : Brunel
Reaction : SO HAPPY
Reply 152
Predicted:AABB
Achieved:AABB
Get into Uni?:AS's, but hopefully should be enough for Durham if I can make my biology into another A :biggrin:
Predicted: Dont actually know probably CCC (my college isnt exactly organised)

Achieved: Maths: C Law: C Economics: C

Uni: Plymouth. The acceptance letter arrived before i set off for college so i knew i was in before i opened my results lol

Reaction: Pretty pleased. I would have loved a B in Law as i thought it was possible, but i got what i needed so im happy :smile:
Predicted:AAAA
Achieved:AAAA + Merit in Psych AEA
Get into uni ?: Fo' Sure
Reaction: Screams!
Reply 155
Predicted:AAA
Required: ABB
Achieved:AAB
Get into uni?: Yay, see sig!
Reaction:Quite pleased but disappointed that I got screwed over in english again, got an E in one module which brought my grade down to 3 marks off an A. It's a total anomalie so there's a remark pending.
Reply 156
Predicted:AAAAA
Required: AAB
Achieved:AAAAA
Get into uni?: YEP, UCL Medical shcool HERE I COME!!!!
Reaction:sooooooooooooooooooooo relieved, the wait is finally over
Reply 157
Predicted: AAAAA
Achieved: AAAAB
Get into uni?: UCL for medicine
Reaction: I'm so relieved, happy, and excited :smile:
Predicted: AAAAAc (see sig)
Achieved: AAAAAc + Merit in AEA Chem (failed Maths but so did everyone who took it that I know!)
Get into uni?: UoBirmingham BSc Natural Sciences
Reaction: Whoooooooopie! :smile:
Predicted: Aaaa
Achieved: Aaaa
Uni Stuff: n/a
Reaction: o0o0o0o :biggrin:

Oh, I passed Key Skills ICT aswell. Reeeeeally hard :rolleyes:

Latest