Whats the stupidest thing you have done recently?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I literally just dipped my phone in my tea like i have no idea how it just bloody happened....

I don't know if more sad about the phone (which is not waterproof) or the tea because it was some great tea....

ReputationRep:
    Logged into TSR

ReputationRep:
    Existed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Logged into TSR
    Don't lie you have the login details saved...

ReputationRep:
    Told a maths group chat from A level they're all nerds and that they should loosen up and have a **** while I was drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, 90% of fresher's week was pretty stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Don't lie you have the login details saved...
    It's our secret :shh:

ReputationRep:
    Allowed a friend to give out my sc to anyone...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I created a new acc cos my account went slow for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    I petted a dog instead of a cat :teehee:

It wasn't worth the hissing my cats gave me when the smelt a meanie dog from me

ReputationRep:
    I literally just dipped my phone in my tea like i have no idea how it just bloody happened....

I don't know if more sad about the phone (which is not waterproof) or the tea because it was some great tea....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spock's socks)
    i petted a dog instead of a cat :teehee:
    hypocrite

ReputationRep:

silly billy

ReputationRep:
    Almost forgot: 5 shots of vodka and hot sauce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Almost forgot: 5 shots of vodka and hot sauce.
    You're a mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle12345+6)
    silly billy
    My phones acting weird and i feel so ****ing stupid

ReputationRep:
    You're a mess
    Hey, the night ended pretty well

Maybe the time 2 weeks ago I passed out in my doorway to my room and woke up the next day in my bed almost naked and a bruise on my knuckle and my phone across the floor?

I'm not doing that again, but I don't regret anything from that week.

ReputationRep:
    My phones acting weird and i feel so ****ing stupid
    Don't feel stupid accidents happen

ReputationRep:
    last year I had a big bag of the best weed I've ever had - 8g of it - and one day after I was cleaning my bedroom it suddenly went missing...and I *never* saw it again. I must have brushed it onto the floor and then it would have had to somehow make its way into a binbag under something else...I was so upset. my friends were knocking on my bedroom door saying "you all right buddy?" for days. I didn't get any contact from anybody for the whole of that week because I was so broken and dead inside, sick of myself and this sick sad world that allows for innocent people like me to lose their treasured possessions like that.

also, when moving into my new house at university, I brought my computer, but not the screen...I must have been pretty high...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle12345+6)
    Don't feel stupid accidents happen
    Well thisaccident is costing me my phone:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    last year I had a big bag of the best weed I've ever had - 8g of it - and one day after I was cleaning my bedroom it suddenly went missing...and I *never* saw it again. I must have brushed it onto the floor and then it would have had to somehow make its way into a binbag under something else...I was so upset. my friends were knocking on my bedroom door saying "you all right buddy?" for days. I didn't get any contact from anybody for the whole of that week because I was so broken and dead inside, sick of myself and this sick sad world that allows for innocent people like me to lose their possessions like that.

also, when moving into my new house at university, I brought my computer, but not the screen...
    lmao how much did that cost you

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What are you?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.