Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How can I behave really really well Watch

I keep letting myself down with behaviour for example in school I keep shouting out the answers and speaking when I want to without putting my hand up .I keep arguing with my sister as she is annoying me so so much as clothing belongs in the f****** closet, not a chair and not a bed for f sake sorry I am swearing messy people make my blood boil.I feel badly raised and I feel bad for being badly raised I hate being who I am I don't want to be who I am, I feel ashamed of that person I really do I can't stand them all they ever do is say absolute bs oh hate I hate myself why do I have to keep embarrassing myself I wish I could just stop talking I wish I could lose my ability to talk really just to save my face because half the things I come up with is utter poppycock.I feel really angry at myself I feel like I act dysfunctional and low class I feel like I am uncivilized and I cannot take it any longer I feel embarrassed I bet my parents do to no wonder they always go places without me

I just want to have good manners and carry myself well I am tired of feeling embarrassed of myself as I feel poorly brought up I feel like Pip from great expectations, to be honest but slightly worse.

You're at school mate, you're an adult in the making, you're not supposed to be a walking talking example of etiquette.

Hate yourself if you want, but the big secret is that we all talk **** most of the time - especially adults and occasionally even teachers - though most of us don't realise it.

10/10 for use of the word 'poppycock'.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You're at school mate, you're an adult in the making, you're not supposed to be a walking talking example of etiquette.

Hate yourself if you want, but the big secret is that we all talk **** most of the time - especially adults and occasionally even teachers - though most of us don't realise it.

10/10 for use of the word 'poppycock'.
    Thank you so much, you really make me laugh.I learnt table etiquette last night but my manners need polishing.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.