Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Physical Geography and Geology offer. Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Has anybody else received an offer from Birmingham for this course? I have got a conditional offer of ABB.

Anybody else?

Thanks and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I applied and haven't heard anything what were your predicted grades ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEB)
    I applied and haven't heard anything what were your predicted grades ??
    ABB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrack)
    ABB.
    i just got ABB offer from them too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEB)
    i just got ABB offer from them too!!
    I didn't put them as my firm though, as I am almost sure I won't get ABB. Lmao 😂

ReputationRep:
    I didn't put them as my firm though, as I am almost sure I won't get ABB. Lmao 😂
    i still haven't decided what to put as my firm what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEB)
    i still haven't decided what to put as my firm what did you put?
    Edge Hill is my firm! Beautiful campus, lovely location and all the staff are so friendly and supportive, they actually offer an open door policy. I talked to some of the current students and they completely sold it to me!

ReputationRep:
    Edge Hill is my firm! Beautiful campus, lovely location and all the staff are so friendly and supportive, they actually offer an open door policy. I talked to some of the current students and they completely sold it to me!
    i think i might put keele as my firm, really enjoyed visiting and everyone seems so nice!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OEB)
    i think i might put keele as my firm, really enjoyed visiting and everyone seems so nice!!!
    I put Keele as an option, but didn't get a reply for weeks, so withdrew. I had no intention of going anyway, just to fill a gap really. Good luck with everything!

ReputationRep:
    I put Keele as an option, but didn't get a reply for weeks, so withdrew. I had no intention of going anyway, just to fill a gap really. Good luck with everything!
    they took 2 weeks to get back to me but gave me a good offer in the end! and yeah you to !

ReputationRep:
    not liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    not liverpool?
    I wasn't interested in Liverpool really

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.