The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Physical Geography and Geology offer.

Hi,

Has anybody else received an offer from Birmingham for this course? I have got a conditional offer of ABB.

Anybody else?

Thanks and good luck! :smile:
Reply 1
I applied and haven't heard anything what were your predicted grades ??
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by OEB
I applied and haven't heard anything what were your predicted grades ??

ABB.
Reply 3
Original post by abrack
ABB.

i just got ABB offer from them too!!
Original post by OEB
i just got ABB offer from them too!!

I didn't put them as my firm though, as I am almost sure I won't get ABB. Lmao 😂
Reply 5
Original post by abrack
I didn't put them as my firm though, as I am almost sure I won't get ABB. Lmao 😂

i still haven't decided what to put as my firm :frown: what did you put?
Original post by OEB
i still haven't decided what to put as my firm :frown: what did you put?

Edge Hill is my firm! Beautiful campus, lovely location and all the staff are so friendly and supportive, they actually offer an open door policy. I talked to some of the current students and they completely sold it to me!
Reply 7
Original post by abrack
Edge Hill is my firm! Beautiful campus, lovely location and all the staff are so friendly and supportive, they actually offer an open door policy. I talked to some of the current students and they completely sold it to me!

i think i might put keele as my firm, really enjoyed visiting and everyone seems so nice!!!
Original post by OEB
i think i might put keele as my firm, really enjoyed visiting and everyone seems so nice!!!

I put Keele as an option, but didn't get a reply for weeks, so withdrew. I had no intention of going anyway, just to fill a gap really. Good luck with everything! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by abrack
I put Keele as an option, but didn't get a reply for weeks, so withdrew. I had no intention of going anyway, just to fill a gap really. Good luck with everything! :biggrin:

they took 2 weeks to get back to me but gave me a good offer in the end! and yeah you to !
Original post by abrack

not liverpool?
Original post by hezzlington
not liverpool?

I wasn't interested in Liverpool really :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending