How I dreamt of unholy death upon my marked soul.

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    As I sleep, my fatigued brain turns off and my dreams turn on. With the switch of a pulse comes light to dark and at the seams of this transition is a fine line where no brain wonders other than mine. This line is the line separating reality from the matrix in which we live. But what lays in the land of reality is beyond comprehension of our young curious brains, that was until last night when I unlocked the key between this matrix and reality.

But thy consequence of this action was too much a price to pay for my fake misadventurous soul which is now marked for decommissioning by the creator of this matrix Sir Donald Clinton. For this creator is that of sin which speak with the vulgar remarks of traitorhood for which I see beyond my fake eyes of wonder.

Oh, why did I leave the land of this failed matrix for the land of a more feared reality? For all I had seen was worse than here! Oh please I ask you. Do not travel beyond the seams of our DNA in to the land of Reality for it is full of globalist corruption and torture upon this land in which we live today under there control. A failed reality, The Matrix.

ReputationRep:
    Take it you're not alright then?

ReputationRep:
    Have a sit down and a cup of tea mate.

ReputationRep:
    On a mushroom journey I see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Have a sit down and a cup of tea mate.
    Cup of tea is good.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Take it you're not alright then?
    I was just board so created some rubbish story.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.