The Student Room Group

Sufi Challenges Shia

“I hereby challenge Dr Ammar Nakshawani to a public debate following his recent speech in which he attacked the Khalifate of the Prophetic companions Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq & Sayyiduna Umar and associates to them the source of terrorism

These are lies and must be challenged in public, do not hide now!”

- Shaykh Asrar Rashid

I found this interesting I wonder if Ammar Nakshawani responds

Ammar also slandered the great Imams Hassan al-Basri, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Jalal al-Din Rumi and several other luminaries in his recent erroneous talk on Sufism
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MuhammadDarcy
“I hereby challenge Dr Ammar Nakshawani to a public debate following his recent speech in which he attacked the Khalifate of the Prophetic companions Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq & Sayyiduna Umar and associates to them the source of terrorism

These are lies and must be challenged in public, do not hide now!”

- Shaykh Asrar Rashid

I found this interesting I wonder if Ammar Nakshawani responds

Ammar also slandered the great Imams Hassan al-Basri, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Jalal al-Din Rumi and several other luminaries in his recent erroneous talk on Sufism

Salaam.
Do you have a link to the speech?
I've seen some of ammar's speeches and even as a mere student I can smell the misinformation.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Al-farhan
Salaam.
I've seen some of ammar's speeches and even as a mere student I can smell the misinformation.

Wasalam, The video in which he attacked the Khalifate of the Prophetic companions Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq & Sayyiduna Umar and associates to them the source of terrorism is called

‘Radical Islam, Terrorist Islam, Islam of Khalifa’

The video in which he slandered and lied against the great Imams Hassan al-Basri, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Jalal al-Din Rumi and several other luminaries is called

‘Sufism - Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani - Muharram 7th Night 1438 / 2016
Original post by MuhammadDarcy
Wasalam, The video in which he attacked the Khalifate of the Prophetic companions Sayyiduna Abu Bakr Siddiq & Sayyiduna Umar and associates to them the source of terrorism is called

‘Radical Islam, Terrorist Islam, Islam of Khalifa’

The video in which he slandered and lied against the great Imams Hassan al-Basri, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Jalal al-Din Rumi and several other luminaries is called

‘Sufism - Dr Sayed Ammar Nakshawani - Muharram 7th Night 1438 / 2016

Thanks.
Slandering the wives of the prophet pbuh, the companions and scholars is nothing new to some people.
Salaam.

https://www.facebook.com/dilly.hussain88/posts/10154740665446042

Link attached on that post.
(edited 7 years ago)

Often I'm surprised at the audacity of some who with one side of their face speak of unity/brotherhood while with the other side (among their followers) sow the seeds of disrespect, discord and disunity.
Often I'm surprised at the audacity of some who with one side of their face speak of unity/brotherhood while with the other side (among their followers) sow the seeds of disrespect, discord and disunity.

I'm not surprised anymore. Seen too much unity talk in the form of sweet toothed sectarianism on TSR :tongue:
Reply 7
Seriously how can people hate on the companions when they are the Ashara mubashara?
Original post by mkap
Seriously how can people hate on the companions when they are the Ashara mubashara?

Twelver shiaism is extremely different from Sunni Islam.
Reply 9
Original post by IdeasForLife
Twelver shiaism is extremely different from Sunni Islam.

i was scrolling down my news feed on fb and someone shared this quote. i cant exactly remember it but it said something like Prophet Muhammad went to Madinah to spread Islam but Ali (RA) went to Karbala to save Islam. I got so mad seeing this, yeah Ali (RA) was a great great man but the shias are giving him a status over the best of creation, Muhammad SAW
Original post by mkap
i was scrolling down my news feed on fb and someone shared this quote. i cant exactly remember it but it said something like Prophet Muhammad went to Madinah to spread Islam but Ali (RA) went to Karbala to save Islam. I got so mad seeing this, yeah Ali (RA) was a great great man but the shias are giving him a status over the best of creation, Muhammad SAW

Did they mean Hussain (ra)?

I agree they do it with Ali (ra) at times. It's unfortunate.
Reply 11
Did they mean Hussain (ra)?

I agree they do it with Ali (ra) at times. It's unfortunate.

No the quote was about Ali. ive heard other shias at times call upon him saying Ya Ali :eek:
Original post by mkap
No the quote was about Ali. ive heard other shias at times call upon him saying Ya Ali :eek:

I see. Yh I've heard "Ya Ali Madad" from shias. I've heard barevlis shout "Ya Ali" too which is kinda iffy by itself (IMO).
Reply 13
I see. Yh I've heard "Ya Ali Madad" from shias. I've heard barevlis shout "Ya Ali" too which is kinda iffy by itself (IMO).

lmao barelvis really annoy me and their ignorance. my brother showed me a debate between sunnis and barelvis and at the end the sunnis said Allahu Akbar and the barelvis said Ya Muhammad -_-
Original post by mkap
lmao barelvis really annoy me and their ignorance. my brother showed me a debate between sunnis and barelvis and at the end the sunnis said Allahu Akbar and the barelvis said Ya Muhammad -_-

Barelvis are Sunnis
Reply 15
Original post by Ravenous
Barelvis are Sunnis

lol ok
Original post by mkap

They're sunni but they have some weird beliefs I agree ( speaking from experience of going to barevli mosques etc...). I used to be one (sorta).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
They're sunni but they have some weird beliefs I agree ( speaking from experience of going to barevli mosques etc...). I used to be one (sorta).

yeah igy, i meant between the barelvi and ahlus sunna :lol:
Original post by mkap
yeah igy, i meant between the barelvi and ahlus sunna :lol:

To them, they're ahle sunnah and you're not :tongue:

But I get what you're saying.
Original post by mkap

The Lebanese, Jordanian, Syrian, Mauritanian, Egyptian, Yemeni, Palestinian, Iraqi, Malaysian, Indonesian, Tunisian, Algerian, Moroccan Sunnis say Ya Muhammad & not just the Baraylawis of the Indian Subcontinent, but the Salafis use tactics to claim that it's only Baraylawis which is false if you sit with any Major Sunni Scholars from those countries you would be enlightened as to how their beliefs and certain beliefs of the Baraylawis are Similar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending