Why is she doing this???

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Didn't text this girl for a day as I was away. Text her like
    An hour ago she read and replied right away then sent her one back and she's just ignored it? Why? She's still on Snapchat and stuff?? Is she just doing the same thing to me or what?? So confused

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Didn't text this girl for a day as I was away. Text her like
    An hour ago she read and replied right away then sent her one back and she's just ignored it? Why? She's still on Snapchat and stuff?? Is she just doing the same thing to me or what?? So confused
    It's been less than an hour I presume? Relax a bit, it could be that she's just busy right now or something.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she has a life and is not committing her whole time to text you? Chill out, it's been an hour as you said. Don't be too needy, just wait and do something to pass the time.

ReputationRep:
    She may not have seen it yet. And she may not actually be on Snapchat.

(Original post by UWS)
    Maybe she has a life and is not committing her whole time to text you? Chill out, it's been an hour as you said. Don't be too needy, just wait and do something to pass the time.
    It's her mums birthday I guess. She's posting pics on Snapchat though of her mum. Should I be worried like?

ReputationRep:
    It's her mums birthday I guess. She's posting pics on Snapchat though of her mum. Should I be worried like?
    She's spending time with her mum. You can't expect a girl to be texting you non stop, she has her own life to live. Relax bro.

(Original post by UWS)
    She's spending time with her mum. You can't expect a girl to be texting you non stop, she has her own life to live. Relax bro.
    Yeah I guess maybe I'm overthinking it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess maybe I'm overthinking it?
    Yes you are. Not all of us will reply instantly.

ReputationRep:
    She is just having a life, you will get used to it don't worry.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.