The Student Room Group

UCL A100 Medicine - 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by manobhni
Did anyone get confirmation email saying that they received the OH form after sending it? Because I got one after sending my MSC consent form

Ive just found an email in my junk folder confirming they've received my OH forms
Original post by FfionJenks
Ive just found an email in my junk folder confirming they've received my OH forms

I just got an email today saying they've processed my OH forms, and there was a form attached saying I am fit for enrollment.
Is anyone looking for a roommate for UCL? The rooms are expensive, and I think it's be much more cost-effective to share. I am a female asian (chinese) interested to find another female roommate to bunk with.
Original post by Theaveragejoe
I just got an email today saying they've processed my OH forms, and there was a form attached saying I am fit for enrollment.

How long did it take from when you'd submitted it to when you received that email? Mine says accepted on the OH portal but I haven't had an email, so not sure what that means ...
Any update on this? Still haven't received a confirmation email for the OH form and it's been a week since I've sent it off. Were we supposed to receive one?
Original post by Jenhzujsvwha
Any update on this? Still haven't received a confirmation email for the OH form and it's been a week since I've sent it off. Were we supposed to receive one?

Haven't heard anything either
Original post by Jenhzujsvwha

I sent my form the second week of April. It said accepted on the online portal around the first week of May and I received a confirmation email few days ago saying that they've looked at it and I'm fit to enrol.
My online portal just says completed rather than accepted, and I haven't received confirmation by email, should I be concerned?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by spnlove
My online portal just says completed rather than accepted, and I haven't received confirmation by email, should I be concerned?

I think they're working their way through them, I got a phone call to confirm some details a few days ago :smile:
Original post by FfionJenks
I think they're working their way through them, I got a phone call to confirm some details a few days ago :smile:

ahh thank you so much, this eases my mind :smile:
To those who got an offer....
What were your GCSEs, BMAT score and work experience like?
Original post by BULL14

8A* 2A B
BMAT I think 4.8 5.2 2.5A
Experience 1 week GP
1 week hospital
2 year care home volunteering
3 months charity shop volunteering
1 day research lab
1 week pharmacy
Original post by manobhni
8A* 2A B
BMAT I think 4.8 5.2 2.5A
Experience 1 week GP
1 week hospital
2 year care home volunteering
3 months charity shop volunteering
1 day research lab
1 week pharmacy

Did you mention all of these in your personal state,wNt or did they come across in the interview?

You have a lot of work experience how did you mention it all in your PS?
Original post by BULL14
Did you mention all of these in your personal state,wNt or did they come across in the interview?

You have a lot of work experience how did you mention it all in your PS?

I mentioned every experience except the pharmacy one as I thought it was a bit risky.
I sought of wove them into my sentences. I had chance to elaborate on them in the interviews
Heya guys,

I've started up a thread to help out some students who intend on applying to study medicine in university. I applied this year and have gotten my place and so I'm keen to help others this year. Here is the link to my thread, any questions- I'm here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post72360096
anyone here with offers feeling they arent going to make it?
Original post by BULL14

Hello,
GCSE: 6A* 4A
BMAT: 5.2, 4.1, 4A
Work Experience:
- 1 week at RNOH
- 1 week at Royal London Hospital
- 3 months volunteering at hospital
- 6 months volunteering at Library

- Summer Challenge at UCL
- Summer school
Original post by tangled23
anyone here with offers feeling they arent going to make it?

Me! After Bio exams I think I'm gonna get a C
Original post by mithi98
Me! After Bio exams I think I'm gonna get a C

ahhh! do you think they will be a little lenient i.e if we get 3As they might consider us?
Original post by tangled23
ahhh! do you think they will be a little lenient i.e if we get 3As they might consider us?

hopefully yes, but depends on how many places they have left and how many people missed the grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending