The Student Room Group

is it possible to be drunk with just one sip of wine?

well i mean like...not drunk, but A LITTLE BIT.

i asked my parents if wine taste noice and my dad was like have a sip and so i did, its spicy, its tangy, it's grapey. but afterwards, the tiny little sip made me feel different. so i was wondering if my alcohol tolerance not so good then?

i want to be drunk but i want to continue having nice skin ygm
Placebo m8 :wink:
Reply 2
Did you get the Asian glow?
I doubt it.
Wine and other alcohol drinks can give headaches to some people even in small amounts.

I'm a non drinker because I can't stand how it makes me feel.
You are so moist!
Not normally. I know that certain medication can severely react with alcohol, but even that requires more than a sip.
I need your superpower! Cheapest night out ever

Posted from TSR Mobile
No :colonhash:
Reply 9
Nope.
if you're an extreme lightweight then maybe
Yes you can.

Depends on if you've eaten, how you feel in general, how big you are, your sex.

Also, some people seem to have a low or high tolerance to drinking to. Mine is really low, which is a bit annoying.
Original post by Londons Rude Boy
You are so moist!

LOL manlike
Genuinely thought this was a troll thread and then saw the OP and realised it might be serious

Ah boy.
Late replying to this post but obviously I found it as I was looking for similar. Yes it can. I feel woozy and weird after two sips. It goes straight to my knees and stomach too. I hate the feeling. I’m a 44 year old woman who does drink with a meal and I have a few glasses a week but I struggle to actually drink it. It hasn’t got any easier and my tolerance hasn’t got any better. I am literally feeling the effects after a few sips!! I just want to sleep too after a glass. I am better with beer tho

Quick Reply

Latest