Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

My tan isn't fading and it looks really stupid...! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I went on holiday 5 months and I still have my tan. The tan lines look really stupid as well...

What can I do about this?

Has someone ever had a similar experience? Please help!

ReputationRep:
    put suncream on when the skies are clear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    put suncream on when the skies are clear.
    I don't show that part of my body though... I only did that when I was on holiday...?

ReputationRep:
    Cover yourself in paint

ReputationRep:
    To remove tan, you can simply use the lemon and rub it over the affected area.

ReputationRep:
    Use exfoliator on the tan lines! I used LUSH's block exfoliators, but anything fairly grainy should do the trick.

Exfoliate every 2/3 days and load up on the moisturiser.

Worked a dream for me when i had a wedding to go to, kept my tan but without the awful lines!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    I've just come back from 3 months in America and I have some pretty tragic tan lines. Luckily they're not where people can see them - tops of my thighs and ankles (wore trainers all summer cause I hate flip flops/sandals), so it's not too bad, but I do look ridiculous hahaha.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.