yh v pale lol

i srs look ill L,MAO
Original post by TheProphetsPath
😏😉😜
Looool omd that's not dodgy :mmm:
I'm goooood, I'm eatin some real good pudding rn and It feels so good :drool:
What about youuuuu????

IT WAS DODGYYYYYY LOOOL ADMITTTT PP THE BLOB :rofl:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what pudding is it :rofl: omggg I just had dinner ffs!! You're making me moreeeeeeee hungry :lol: you gunna start WWIII inside my stomach in a bit if you carry on talking about food :wink:

Im gooodddd trying to researchh about something :wink:
Oh righht.. Would everything be alright with the work though??? Just go where you'd be happier and do better in work

I want to leave school for a year(personal issues) then go to a college but that's not possible. I don't want to fail and have a crap time at school so I'd rather take a year to actually feel better.:s-smilie:
Original post by soIiIoquy
yh v pale lol

i srs look ill L,MAO

At least they dont say you look Brazilian :rofl: which is on the other side of the globe :tongue: I get that all the time -.-
Original post by FemaleBo55
At least they dont say you look Brazilian :rofl: which is on the other side of the globe :tongue: I get that all the time -.-

brazilian damnn !!
brazilian damnn !!

Noooo it's not damn!! It's annoying because then when I say no they start naming every single country but always miss out the country im from :huff: :unimpressed: :lol:
Noooo it's not damn!! It's annoying because then when I say no they start naming every single country but always miss out the country im from :huff: :unimpressed: :lol:

ohh rihtttt icic :smile:
yh v pale lol

i srs look ill L,MAO

No way lmao I thought you'd be quite dark to be honest lol idk why.

I'm the same broo, I'm kinda like sofy normally but then when it's cold I'm sooo pale, but it's like a grey pale lmao :s-smilie:

Looool, I always thought that Brazilian pple look like black/white mixed race don't they?? I've never really looked hmm
No way lmao I thought you'd be quite dark to be honest lol idk why.

I'm the same broo, I'm kinda like sofy normally but then when it's cold I'm sooo pale, but it's like a grey pale lmao :s-smilie:

loool naa tbh i think im 2 pale loool

loool so u change colour ahahaha, but the weird thing is that even when i go to hot countries i dont get darker, i just get a heat rash loool
IT WAS DODGYYYYYY LOOOL ADMITTTT PP THE BLOB :rofl:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what pudding is it :rofl: omggg I just had dinner ffs!! You're making me moreeeeeeee hungry :lol: you gunna start WWIII inside my stomach in a bit if you carry on talking about food :wink:

Im gooodddd trying to researchh about something :wink:

NO ITS NOT U BIZO TAKE YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER 😉😏 loool jk
And lol I act feel like a blob again after eating dinner AND pudding :coma:
It's like some creamy chocolate thing :drool: ohh my days bro it so good I had to take a break to save it :rofl:. Looool WW3 aaahahahaha what you have for dinner???? :wink:

Hmmm research about what :eyeball:
loool naa tbh i think im 2 pale loool

loool so u change colour ahahaha, but the weird thing is that even when i go to hot countries i dont get darker, i just get a heat rash loool

Woooww lool really are you from the northish part of Pakistan then?

Yeah ah but wth?!! How's that work then lol? Like u get red or..??
Lool I turn orange/brown in the sun like white pple. Loads often thinks I'm English until they know I'm Muslim lol.
Original post by saraxh
I want to leave school for a year(personal issues) then go to a college but that's not possible. I don't want to fail and have a crap time at school so I'd rather take a year to actually feel better.:s-smilie:

Ahh I get you. Hmm what year are you in AS or A2?? Because you could maybe take a gap year before uni couldn't you?? Unless you need one right now... Then if u can't get good grades you might as well take a break now right?
Woooww lool really are you from the northish part of Pakistan then?

Yeah ah but wth?!! How's that work then lol? Like u get red or..??
Lool I turn orange/brown in the sun like white pple. Loads often thinks I'm English until they know I'm Muslim lol.

lol yh

i get really red lol, and then i go back to normal LOLOL

ahh icic haha :smile:
This song is perfect for a breakup lol
[video="youtube;3lNuttRinIA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lNuttRinIA[/video]
lol yh

i get really red lol, and then i go back to normal LOLOL

ahh icic haha :smile:

Ah makes sense, so like same colour as Pashto pple. They're all really pale ha

Wow wth so even sun tan beds wouldnt work? lmao that's weirrd I've never seen that lool ahah
Ah makes sense, so like same colour as Pashto pple. They're all really pale ha

Wow wth so even sun tan beds wouldnt work? lmao that's weirrd I've never seen that lool ahah

idk abt sun beds, never tried it, idk thoo
nono it was a faith school . yehyhyh

no problem xx

peoplethink im arab aswell,a dn get shocked when i tell them im pakistani loooool x

ooooh i understand haha, what was it like ?

woww really ?? Lol Thats funny, is it your face features too ??
ohh rihtttt icic :smile:

Loooool yeaaaa, sothe pain I go through is unreal :rofl: I then tell them and they're "nooooo stop lying!!!" LOOOL like wtf why would I lie :lol:

Looool, I always thought that Brazilian pple look like black/white mixed race don't they?? I've never really looked hmm

Idk tbh :// lmaooo I have no idea what part of resembles brazilians -___________- LOOL

NO ITS NOT U BIZO TAKE YOUR MIND OUTTA THE GUTTER 😉😏 loool jk
And lol I act feel like a blob again after eating dinner AND pudding :coma:
It's like some creamy chocolate thing :drool: ohh my days bro it so good I had to take a break to save it :rofl:. Looool WW3 aaahahahaha what you have for dinner???? :wink:

Hmmm research about what :eyeball:

My mind is out of the gutter you take yourself out of the *ahem* LOOOOOOL :rofl: :wink:

Because you are a blob mate :wink: :rofl: What did you have for dinner?? :eek:

Creamy chocolate thing?!!! LOOOL you mean creamy chocolate pudding :wink: Wooooooow luckyy I havent hard dessert in ages :tongue:

For dinner me and my friend went to a restaurant :wink: and had kebabs :rofl:

Researching about you :huff: :unimpressed: :facepalm:
idk abt sun beds, never tried it, idk thoo

Yh I get you. Probs be the same then :dontknow:

Latest