Missing the referal date Watch

philyb
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I just missed the referal date, I did the coursework but I misread the leaflet I got and thought it was supposed to be in anytime this week since it's refered to as the referal period, but on the coursework it says the 13th.

I was in hospital for a week when I got all the information, so it got all a bit jumbled along with my application which my mum forgot to send because she was worried about me being hospitalised. I'm hoping they'll let me go through.

It's my first year, and I passed everything else like.
philyb
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/HEA/studenthandbook/82415.htm

Is the only thing I can find
recneps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by philyb)
I just missed the referal date, I did the coursework but I misread the leaflet I got and thought it was supposed to be in anytime this week since it's refered to as the referal period, but on the coursework it says the 13th.

I was in hospital for a week when I got all the information, so it got all a bit jumbled along with my application which my mum forgot to send because she was worried about me being hospitalised. I'm hoping they'll let me go through.

It's my first year, and I passed everything else like.
Just explain to them about the hospital thing, and they'll probably be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed