Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Chemistry / chemical engineering Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Since unis all see the same personal statement e.g . You can only have one, is it possible to apply for both chemistry and chemical engineering with the same one?
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.