Has anyone met their boyfriend at Uni?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Tell me have you met each other and how it started ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sev99)
    Tell me have you met each other and how it started ?
    we met at a midnight showing of a thor film, then he added them on facebook and we've been inseparable pretty much ever since and get married in just under a year

ReputationRep:
    Yup.

Neither of us particularly like karaoke. But I was having a crappy time and didn't have many friends. I got invited out, so thought I'd go. The person who invited me brought his housemate along. The housemate doesn't like karaoke but also wanted to get out of the house. Lots of people I knew were invited but only us three turned up. Then the guy who invited me spotted some other friends and spent the night drinking with them. So I ended up spending the night with my friends housemate. We've been together 2 years and live with each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    we met at a midnight showing of a thor film, then he added them on facebook and we've been inseparable pretty much ever since and get married in just under a year
    Spoiler:
    Show
    this is very cute. hope I can meet someone at uni as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sev99)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    this is very cute. hope I can meet someone at uni as well.
    Thanks you never know.

ReputationRep:
    We lived in the same flat in halls, and ended up kissing during Freshers' Week. Been together ever since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    (Original post by basilandsage)
    Yup.

Neither of us particularly like karaoke. But I was having a crappy time and didn't have many friends. I got invited out, so thought I'd go. The person who invited me brought his housemate along. The housemate doesn't like karaoke but also wanted to get out of the house. Lots of people I knew were invited but only us three turned up. Then the guy who invited me spotted some other friends and spent the night drinking with them. So I ended up spending the night with my friends housemate. We've been together 2 years and live with each other!
    (Original post by Airmed)
    We lived in the same flat in halls, and ended up kissing during Freshers' Week. Been together ever since.
    Aw :love:

ReputationRep:
    My managed to get through 2 or 3 boyfriends in just her first year of uni, seems to be quite a common thing to end up with one.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend number 1: we were housemates

Boyfriend number 2: We were on the same course. We'd never really spoken. He was in one of my classes and had pretty much seen me at my worst on numerous occasions (we're talking half assed greasy hair and *****y outfits kind of days) and I had no idea I was on his radar yet apparently this didn't deter him because we got invited to the same party and ended up dating after that!

Boyfriend number 3: we were housemates

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.