Turn on thread page Beta

How many people you kissed (Full on) watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How many people have you kissed full on?
    0-1
    23.38%
    2-4
    22.99%
    5-7
    14.34%
    8-12
    12.38%
    13-18
    4.91%
    19-25
    5.50%
    26-35
    5.11%
    36-45
    1.96%
    46-55
    2.36%
    56+
    7.07%

ReputationRep:
    one.

ReputationRep:
    13-18
    I have no idea what the actual figure is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jarv_)
    13-18
    I have no idea what the actual figure is
    13-18= -5

ReputationRep:
    You didn't put an option for "don't know"! I just guessed.... 26-35 ish maybe? And whats the purpose of this thread? To boast I guess. Wee!

ReputationRep:
    2 - a guy and a girl.

Not many at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    13-18= -5
    I don't get it

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah not in the lowest category!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 19 and kissed no-one!
    I'm sad now
    Aww, don't be sad. Im in da same boat. I get down about once in a while but it's not a bad thing. I'd rather say dat I've never been kissed than that I've kissed so many people that I've lost count. I mean there's nothing wrong with that really but still I just am the way I am. I have never really had a boyfriend so that's why I've never been kissed but it's all with reason. Im not just gunna go out with anyone if they r not my type and Im not just gunna kiss anyone either so I do not regret it.
    And don't you regret it either, as I said it's not a bad thing

ReputationRep:
    Only one because i'm a little angel

ReputationRep:
    I remember 9 of them quite well, but there are a few other randoms I half remember.

I don't think anyone should be upset by not being in the 40s+ because there is such a thing as being picky and opting for quality. I don't think I have even met 40 hot girls who are around my age.

ReputationRep:
    more than i can remember. but a kiss doesn't really mean anything (for me).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _jarv_)
    I don't get it
    Life-motto?

ReputationRep:
    *snigger*

ReputationRep:
    Lost count not something I kept count of.

Loads before I got with boyfriend at 16, most of them were drunken, dares or testers lol Both male and female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AWESOM-O)
    I don't think anyone should be upset by not being in the 40s+ because there is such a thing as being picky and opting for quality. I don't think I have even met 40 hot girls who are around my age.

Well, if you happen to stay just in your group of friends then thats not surprising. But if you go to clubs regularly then you'll see far more than 40 hot girls in a single night and managing to kiss 40 if you go out every/every other week is not really that hard. It's nothing to do with being picky.

ReputationRep:
    Man, you must have really low standards. I've been clubbing a good few times and have seen maybe 10 attractive people in total.

Being slim and wearing a low cut top doesn't make you "hot"

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the same thing (though i've not been clubbin *loads*)

ReputationRep:

2 girls - one on her own, and then her and her lesbian friend during a drunken threesome.

1 guy - though it was a tad creepy, I was just in the mood for experimentation.

Go me. 18 years and that's all I can get. Need to get out more really.

ReputationRep:
    With a drunken threesome by 18 I don't think you're exactly hard done by.

ReputationRep:
    Four, or about 30 if you count games like spin the bottle at house parties when you were 14...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.