Turn on thread page Beta

How many people you kissed (Full on) watch

• View Poll Results: How many people have you kissed full on?
    0-1
    23.38%
    2-4
    22.99%
    5-7
    14.34%
    8-12
    12.38%
    13-18
    4.91%
    19-25
    5.50%
    26-35
    5.11%
    36-45
    1.96%
    46-55
    2.36%
    56+
    7.07%

ReputationRep:
    I feel cheated, like I've missed out on a fundimental part of life, because I've never played spin the bottle

ReputationRep:
    It's not all it is cracked up to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    With a drunken threesome by 18 I don't think you're exactly hard done by.
    Lol I suppose......at least I've got that one ticked off the list before I go to uni. (Tis great fun btw)

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to take your word for it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Man, you must have really low standards. I've been clubbing a good few times and have seen maybe 10 attractive people in total.

Being slim and wearing a low cut top doesn't make you "hot"

Hmmm, 3 or 4 pubs with about 600-700 people in total and a student union club with about 500 people in. Finding 6% of girls your own age attractive on a night out and kissing a much lower proportion of that doesn't really mean you've got low standards... I tend to pull at least half the time, so 1/1200 girls is fairly picky by my standards.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the point of going out specifically to pull. The odd kiss here and there is fine, but surely once you've kissed a few you've kissed them all. What sets kisses apart is what the person means to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I don't see the point of going out specifically to pull. The odd kiss here and there is fine, but surely once you've kissed a few you've kissed them all. What sets kisses apart is what the person means to you.

I didn't say that i go out specifically to pull, i simply said that i tend to pull at least half the time. I go out to have fun with friends, it just tends to end up the same way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Hmmm, 3 or 4 pubs with about 600-700 people in total and a student union club with about 500 people in. Finding 6% of girls your own age attractive on a night out and kissing a much lower proportion of that doesn't really mean you've got low standards... I tend to pull at least half the time, so 1/1200 girls is fairly picky by my standards.
    I don't find 1/1200 people attractive enough to take home to bed. And I don't bother pulling on nights out. There is something so empty about meeting someone, snogging them and then walking away. Like being able to smell chocolate but not eat it.

ReputationRep:
    And of those 1/1000 odd about 1/1000 of them would actually want to kiss me back. Or is that not supposed to be an issue? :p:

ReputationRep:
    And of those 1/1000 odd about 1/1000 of them would actually want to kiss me back. Or is that not supposed to be an issue? :p:

'fraid i can't help you with that one, i don't seem to have that problem. :proud:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    SCARS! thats what I need

ReputationRep:
    SCARS! thats what I need

And 'I'm going to Cambridge you know....'.

ReputationRep:
    I've been there. S'got grass and bridges.

ReputationRep:
    Eight people full on kissing.

I'm suspecting a long drought though >_>

ReputationRep:
    around 30 I'm guna rough guess.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I'm not picky at all. I just don't care enough to put effort into pulling random people in clubs. If someone just came up to me and started groping me I wouldn't complain. Assuming they were female of course, if they were male I'd politely ask them to refrain from such activities.

ReputationRep:
    Effort? They're drunk! How much effort do you think is involved?

ReputationRep:
    3 guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Who on earth over the age of 14 counts the number of people they've kissed? I really have no idea. Must be in the 50-100 range somewhere but god only knows what the actual figure is.
    this is so true

ReputationRep:
    6 :angel: daamn u lot r a bunch of ****z on here:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.