The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel cheated, like I've missed out on a fundimental part of life, because I've never played spin the bottle :frown:
It's not all it is cracked up to be.
Fluent in Lies
With a drunken threesome by 18 I don't think you're exactly hard done by.

Lol I suppose......at least I've got that one ticked off the list before I go to uni. :wink: (Tis great fun btw)
I'll have to take your word for it! :p:
Reply 104
Schmokie Dragon
Man, you must have really low standards. I've been clubbing a good few times and have seen maybe 10 attractive people in total.

Being slim and wearing a low cut top doesn't make you "hot"

Hmmm, 3 or 4 pubs with about 600-700 people in total and a student union club with about 500 people in. Finding 6% of girls your own age attractive on a night out and kissing a much lower proportion of that doesn't really mean you've got low standards... I tend to pull at least half the time, so 1/1200 girls is fairly picky by my standards. :smile:
I don't see the point of going out specifically to pull. The odd kiss here and there is fine, but surely once you've kissed a few you've kissed them all. What sets kisses apart is what the person means to you.
Reply 106
Sephiroth
I don't see the point of going out specifically to pull. The odd kiss here and there is fine, but surely once you've kissed a few you've kissed them all. What sets kisses apart is what the person means to you.

I didn't say that i go out specifically to pull, i simply said that i tend to pull at least half the time. I go out to have fun with friends, it just tends to end up the same way. :smile:
Hmmm, 3 or 4 pubs with about 600-700 people in total and a student union club with about 500 people in. Finding 6% of girls your own age attractive on a night out and kissing a much lower proportion of that doesn't really mean you've got low standards... I tend to pull at least half the time, so 1/1200 girls is fairly picky by my standards. :smile:

I don't find 1/1200 people attractive enough to take home to bed. And I don't bother pulling on nights out. There is something so empty about meeting someone, snogging them and then walking away. Like being able to smell chocolate but not eat it.
And of those 1/1000 odd about 1/1000 of them would actually want to kiss me back. Or is that not supposed to be an issue? :p:
Reply 109
Fluent in Lies
And of those 1/1000 odd about 1/1000 of them would actually want to kiss me back. Or is that not supposed to be an issue? :p:

'fraid i can't help you with that one, i don't seem to have that problem. :proud:

:p:
SCARS! thats what I need :frown:
Reply 111
Fluent in Lies
SCARS! thats what I need :frown:

And 'I'm going to Cambridge you know....'.
I've been there. S'got grass and bridges.
Eight people full on kissing.

I'm suspecting a long drought though >_>
Reply 114
around 30 I'm guna rough guess.
Reply 115
The thing is, I'm not picky at all. I just don't care enough to put effort into pulling random people in clubs. If someone just came up to me and started groping me I wouldn't complain. Assuming they were female of course, if they were male I'd politely ask them to refrain from such activities.
Reply 116
Effort? They're drunk! How much effort do you think is involved?
3 guys.
puppy
Who on earth over the age of 14 counts the number of people they've kissed? I really have no idea. Must be in the 50-100 range somewhere but god only knows what the actual figure is.

this is so true
6 :angel: daamn u lot r a bunch of slagz on here:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending