DWP/925/16 - Work Coach - London & Home Counties District

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied for this role? I applied few weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    Got an email today saying I've been invited for an interview. Anyone else applied?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. My partner applied and had his interview today. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndreaKy)
    Hi. My partner applied and had his interview today. How about you?
    Hi, I had my interview last week. How did he find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenandrice)
    Hi, I had my interview last week. How did he find it?
    He thinks it went well. The people there were very nice but it's really hard to tell with these things. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    He thinks it went well. The people there were very nice but it's really hard to tell with these things. How about you?
    Yh I think mine went well too but who knows lol. Whens he expecting the results?

ReputationRep:
    Yh I think mine went well too but who knows lol. Whens he expecting the results?
    I believe they told him they will let people know by the 3rd December. Is that the same they told you? I also know that you have to score at least a 4 for each competency to be considered

ReputationRep:
    I believe they told him they will let people know by the 3rd December. Is that the same they told you? I also know that you have to score at least a 4 for each competency to be considered
    They didn't give me a date for the results nor did they tell me about the scores.

ReputationRep:
    I interviewed at kennigton and they said we should know the first week of December so I took that as after the 5th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattie292)
    I interviewed at kennigton and they said we should know the first week of December so I took that as after the 5th.
    Oh wicked. Hopefully we hear something this week!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get their results today?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get their results today?
    My partner was unsuccessful you?

ReputationRep:
    My partner was unsuccessful you?
    I've been placed on the reserve list. Did he get an email?

ReputationRep:
    I've been placed on the reserve list. Did he get an email?
    Yeah he got an email and update on application centre. I don't think he was placed on the reserve list. What scores did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he got an email and update on application centre. I don't think he was placed on the reserve list. What scores did you get?
    I got 24 overall, you?

ReputationRep:
    I got 24 overall, you?
    That's very good. 19, but it's more meaningful broken down as if you get full marks on one competency, but a three on another, you won't get through based on that. But congrats, you still have a good chance of being offered a place

ReputationRep:
    That's very good. 19, but it's more meaningful broken down as if you get full marks on one competency, but a three on another, you won't get through based on that. But congrats, you still have a good chance of being offered a place
    Thank you. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. BTW the highest mark is 7 for each competency right?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. BTW the highest mark is 7 for each competency right?
    Yes, 7 is the highest

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 7 is the highest
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi I went for my interview in October, just got result back today saying I'm on the reserve list for 12mths. Does anyone know how the reserve list works?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.