Decision mathematics??

Watch this thread
Lana348
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How easy/ hard are D1 and D2? How long would they take to learn?
username1256732
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lana348)
How easy/ hard are D1 and D2? How long would they take to learn?
Depending on the exam board (my experience is with MEI):

D1 - very easy, not time consuming at all.
D2 - very easy content, practise makes perfect with this, but the exam can be tight on time if you've not practised enough.

Again, depending on exam board, and how much time you'll be giving the modules, I would say roughly 4 weeks for each. The content isn't hard, its the practise that will take the time.
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
D1 is okay, but there are some tricky exam questions.
D2 is fine except for 1 chapter, dynamic programming, I find it so hard to understand. In both modules it's easy to make a careless mistake losing lots of marks, so practise is needed.
AfcFob
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
D1 is easy BUT the exam is very tough to finish

I got 82UMS on my D1 exam but I didn't finish the paper... Missed the last 5 marks but still got an A on it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (144)
29.03%
It went fairly well (235)
47.38%
It didn't go too well (74)
14.92%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.67%

Watched Threads