The Student Room Group

Training Contract 2019

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know which firms are currently inviting for interview/ACs?
Has anybody heard from Taylor Wessing?
Reply 142
Original post by lawstudent95
Has anybody heard from Taylor Wessing?

Not since completing that assessment game.
Reply 143
Original post by giggy12s
This is not true. Links only review your application once you have completed and passed the WG test. I submitted my app around 8pm and got the test invite in around 2 hours.

Original post by giggy12s
Within a few hours - max 24 hours.

When I applied last year, I was rejected before even receiving a WG invite or completing the test. Perhaps they have changed this aspect of the application process recently then?

Have you heard back at all after completing the test?
Reply 144
Original post by JLRT
Not since completing that assessment game.

Same :frown:
Reply 145
Any tips for the Browne Jacobson telephone interview? If anyone has already done it
Has anyone heard back from Linklaters post WG test? Been a few weeks now....
Reply 147
Original post by jamielan
Has anyone heard back from Linklaters post WG test? Been a few weeks now....

Not sure if this will be reassuring but I'm in the same boat!
Original post by ba_23
When I applied last year, I was rejected before even receiving a WG invite or completing the test. Perhaps they have changed this aspect of the application process recently then?

Have you heard back at all after completing the test?

Could have been because you had spelling errors in your application or didn't meet the academic minimum criteria (assuming).
Reply 149
Original post by AgentBlue94
Could have been because you had spelling errors in your application or didn't meet the academic minimum criteria (assuming).

I've graduated already so my academics have not changed between last year and this year, plus I do meet the minimum criteria. No obvious spelling mistakes but I have definitely improved my application this year. Hopefully we'll get some news next week.
Reply 150
Has anyone applied to CMS? If so, do they respond within the claimed 5 days post VRT?
Reply 151
Original post by adz86
Has anyone applied to CMS? If so, do they respond within the claimed 5 days post VRT?

I did the VRT in mid January and they still haven't responded.
Reply 152
Original post by adz86

May I ask when you applied to CMS?
Reply 153
Original post by arb810
May I ask when you applied to CMS?

Only last week but I had high hopes of a fast turnaround after reading the 5 day response claimed here: https://www.lawcareers.net/Assets/Solicitors/2518/AwardProfile2010.pdf
Anyone who has applied to bird & bird direct tc, what exactly is the online test you have to complete? (they don't specify the type of test online and google does not seem to be much help either). Thanks in advance!
Has anyone heard anything back from Taylor Wessing post completing the Cosmic Cadet exercise?
Reply 156
Original post by Lawgrad1992
Has anyone heard anything back from Taylor Wessing post completing the Cosmic Cadet exercise?

Applied to TW in early April and haven't heard a peep from them. Irked as I want to play the game! When did you apply?
Hi, I applied to TW on the day of the deadline and got the invite for the game on the 12th May.
Reply 158
Hello

Anyone have any assessment centre tips? Specifically for Howard Kennedy.
i posted on the 2018 thread which i think is wrong so reposting here: i'm a bit confused. i just finished my third year of law with hispanic law, returning from my year abroad. i will be going into my final year this september. i have two vacation schemes this summer, which i will hope to get an offer of a TC from, but realistically when should i be applying for other firms as well? i thought i needed to start thinking about it in september but am i wrong? is that too late? thanks! xo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending