Turn on thread page Beta

How many people of different nationalities have you been with? watch

• View Poll Results: How many people of different nationalities have you been with?
    1-3
    70.19%
    4-6
    13.46%
    7-9
    2.88%
    10-12
    1.92%
    13-100
    11.54%

ReputationRep:
    %^*

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure you realise how offensive your topic sounds...

ReputationRep:
    Getting nostalgic about cigarette cards/pokemon cards/circles of plastic out of crisp packets....? :p:

ReputationRep:
    "been with" ?

ReputationRep:
    No idea, I don't check people's passports.

ReputationRep:
    Why does nationality matter!?

ReputationRep:
    Scottish, English, American, Italian, South African... I'm Scottish myself.

ReputationRep:
    On further inspection of this thread, it seems that people are taking it a little too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Brits, Canadians and Americans only.

I have a hard time deciding what is foreign to me. I'm British. I was born in Canada. I'm nominally Scottish, but I don't really identify much with that sort of thing. I could say I have a thing for girls with accents from the South of England though. Also find that I get on rather well with a lot of North Americans, at least of the intellectual Anglophile persuasion.

ReputationRep:
    Swiss, English, Scottish, Mexican, American and French.

ReputationRep:
    You don't have an option for 0!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to disappoint but I think it's a bit of cheating to count different types of Brits as several nationalities. I'm not going to say I've done a Texan, a New Englander, a Catalonian, a Quebecker, a Kurdistani, an Inuit, a Mohawk... You should stick to actual passports.

ReputationRep:
    English, scottish, irish, welsh, thai, japanese, half lebonese, and a couple in amsterdam, god knows where they were from :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    English, Swiss, Spanish, German.

ReputationRep:
    british (im irish) welsh, alabainian, chinese, latvian, austrailian and god knows how many others.

and yes some people do seem to be taking it too seriously, and why would it be offensive, the OP is asking a light hearted question concerning people from other countries why is that offensive (maybe im just not PC enough) after it its not like shes asking which race should be exterminated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephineM)
    That's because, in my opinion, if you're with someone who has the same nationality as you, it counts as one. It would count as 0 in case you've never had a relationship, but my poll is for those who have.
    What if you slept with an alien?

ReputationRep:
    primarily english, one new zealander, a swede and a german (who, incidentally, had the tiniest penis i have ever seen).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertin du Nord)
    Brits, Canadians and Americans only.

I have a hard time deciding what is foreign to me. I'm British. I was born in Canada. I'm nominally Scottish, but I don't really identify much with that sort of thing. I could say I have a thing for girls with accents from the South of England though. Also find that I get on rather well with a lot of North Americans, at least of the intellectual Anglophile persuasion.
    Same here!

I was born in this country, am mixed race and have Irish and Caribbean routes :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I feel mighty uncultured I think I've just been out with British guys! Not on purpose though!

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why nationality matters but hey.

British... but they're not "full" british, same with me, i'm a total mix of places.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.