The Student Room Group

hate my course

I'm studying accounting and finance and hate my course. I don't understand anything going on, we were told there would only be one math module and now we find out that there's 3. The staff are **** and font help much either I don't want to change course as nothing else interests me. Should I drop out and go to college? I wouldn't mind studying beauty as a course just because its more me and something I would genuinely enjoy. Help?!
Original post by hiyah1
I'm studying accounting and finance and hate my course. I don't understand anything going on, we were told there would only be one math module and now we find out that there's 3. The staff are **** and font help much either I don't want to change course as nothing else interests me. Should I drop out and go to college? I wouldn't mind studying beauty as a course just because its more me and something I would genuinely enjoy. Help?!

I'm assuming you've already been to college to get into uni, I don't think it's wise to 'downgrade' and neither is it the best career move. Having said that, if you really really hate your course and think you have a chance to make it big in what you enjoy, then there is nothing stopping you.
Consider the alternatives, (provided you haven't completed the first year of uni), you should still be eligible for Apprenticeships.
hamza ahmad hamzaahmad786 luton hertfordshire
What uni do you go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending