Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA results from GCSE's took in 2000 Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi I recently asked AQA to track my results for my English GCSE taken in 2000.
    I'm doing a higher access course to get into uni and I need the C in English to gain entry. I no 100% I got a C but there saying D . My other results are not right either. How can I contest this ? I'm 4 months into my course I started because I new I had the C so was not bothered waiting 6 weeks for certificate. But I will have to do another year on English if I don't get my correct results . Please help ?
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.