Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone into Army of freshmen? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    They are one of my favourite bands of all time

ReputationRep:
    one of those bands i feel like i should know, but i dont...

what are they like?

ReputationRep:
    like a mixture of new found glory, bowling for soup and then throw in some keyboards, and a hyper band lol

ReputationRep:
    they're american. Theyve played in notts before on the get happy tour and possibly few other times, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    aah.. no wonder i dont know.. punk is one thing ive never been into... i mostly enjoy the most horribly dark, heavy and slow extreme metal...

i just like to know where bands fit in, to have a general overview of alternative music. im a bit of a music obsessive...

ReputationRep:
    Huh they appear to be playing here Friday night. hmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    lol go see em, they are lovely and so hyper lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah they're a great band!! Saw them at the happy tour in southampton. Theyre touring again with the happy tour in oct!! Im going to the Plymouth one!!!

ReputationRep:
    i wasnt goin but chris (lead singer) is draggin me lol, so im havin to go lol...

theres photos of aof in the gallery forum under random work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailz)
    i wasnt goin but chris (lead singer) is draggin me lol, so im havin to go lol...

theres photos of aof in the gallery forum under random work.
    Seen them in march at get happy, they were great, id never heard of them before
    cant wait till get happy in a couple of weeks to see them again

ReputationRep:
    I working with last year when they were on tour with Bowling For Soup (which they are again this year) and the lead singer decided to climb the speaker stack and dive off!!! Bit silly since it was a students union (Loughborough), coz no one caught him and he fell flat on his face!!! haha

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.