Turn on thread page Beta

Coalition Soldiers Shooting Old Woman's House watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirac Delta Function)
    listen ypou pretentious f uckwit of a ****, I'ver got the picture attached in my previous post, so don't give me this "you don't understand" bolloks, heve you even ever fired a gun?
    Wasn't actually the photo I was referring too, I'll look around for it. In that picture they are certainly yet to be fired.

Sorry to have wound you up so much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehjonny)
    Wasn't actually the photo I was referring too, I'll look around for it. In that picture they are certainly yet to be fired.

Sorry to have wound you up so much...
    eh, no worries, Im easily wound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehjonny)
    Sorry, I'm not trying to draw attention to Israel etc. Just pointing out how the media often distort the truth to get a story. Personally I think it is particularly despicable when the story is about warfare.

Just at the time it annoyed me, with so many people bleating on about how barbaric it was, when the entire story was concocted out of a photograph they knew most people would see nothing amiss in...such as the fact those were dead casings :p:.
    It's no skin off my nose. It just seems a waste to redirect a thread about the influence of false reporting (or exaggerated reporting) onto specific instances of it.

ReputationRep:
    to be fair, this thread was simply a mechanism to post the LOL PIC, but it's a good thread anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    to be fair, this thread was simply a mechanism to post the LOL PIC, but it's a good thread anyway.
    I wonder how much she was paid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    I thought the motive was something likie this, because i just couldn't see any real direction in what you were syaing. I immediately thought" he saw the pic first, wanted to add it, and then put a topic to it". But it did the trick, because i laughed.

But you could have been more inventive. Why not a " Bullet-proof headscarves handed out" story?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.