Months left to live....

Announcements

Hey,

So I've been given eight months left to live.

What would you do if you got this news? Any activities you would do?

ReputationRep:
    Get a load of loans and go on holidays.

ReputationRep:
    omg i want to give you a hug

I would make sure i would sort out my relationships with people. if i had any grievances with anyone i would make peace with them. if i owed anyone anything i would give it them

Really sorry to hear this :bawling:

ReputationRep:

Why do you only have 8 months to live? How old are you? What is your disease/disorder?*

ReputationRep:
    Make a nice little mystery game leading to my "last" note and my will for my family to play after I die. But I'd only do that in the last week or so, for the rest of the time I'd just do what I enjoy.
    Anyways I'm not heartless so sorry to hear that. My wishes are with you and your family

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever you enjoy!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay ..... This is really sad to hear :bawling:

What the person below said

(Original post by mkap)

I would make sure i would sort out my relationships with people. if i had any grievances with anyone i would make peace with them. if i owed anyone anything i would give it them
    ^
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Scott.)
    Get a load of loans and go on holidays.
    Sounds like a plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_JoKeR)
    Make a nice little mystery game leading to my "last" note and my will for my family to play after I die. But I'd only do that in the last week or so, for the rest of the time I'd just do what I enjoy.
    It would take several months to set this kind of thing up, to do it properly as a labour of love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    It would take several months to set this kind of thing up, to do it properly as a labour of love.
    Hmm true but I guess he has time. It is quite a nice thing to do though, don't you think?

(Original post by mkap)

Aww I'll be okay, just got things to plan. With how ill I've been I knew it was coming.

That's sounds like a great idea. Will definitely do this.

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear this
    Why..
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey,

So I've been given eight months left to live.

What would you do if you got this news? Any activities you would do?
    If I were you I would travel the world and see the countries you want to see most and do everything you ever wanted to but couldn't because of money, get a loan if you can. Make the most out of life live as if everyday was the last. And never say no to anythign you want to do, as you might as well do it you have little to lose. Enjoy your life. I know this is really hard for you, i feel real sympathy for you. Dont let this stop you from living your life, to the fullest to the last minute.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to give you a hug I assume (being on a student website) you're fairly young, life is so unfair at times.
    To be honest, I don't know what I'd do; I'd want to quit my jobs and go some places etc. but in reality it probably wouldn't happen. Just spend as much time with my nearest and dearest, make all occasions the best ever

Why do you only have 8 months to live? How old are you? What is your disease/disorder?*
    I'm 18 and have cancer. I got told today that it spread and there's nothing else no one can do.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm true but I guess he has time. It is quite a nice thing to do though, don't you think?
    It is, it just takes some time to set up and keep it a complete secret.

Anyways I'm not heartless so sorry to hear that. My wishes are with you and your family
    Okay thank you it means a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and have cancer. I got told today that it spread and there's nothing else no one can do.
    Oh sausage - internet hug from me

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
American or British/European: what type of pancakes do you like?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.