The Student Room Group

Just saw a really cute guy

I live in an apartment complex and went to the concierge to pick up a package after I'd been to the gym. I was in my gym gear & noticed a cute guy walk in and he checked me out then went off somewhere. He came back in a few minutes later also to collect a package whilst mine was still being looked for. Mine came so I walked out of the building back to my apartment, then as I was leaving my apartment building he was walking in. I held open the door for him, he thanked me and I said it was OK. He is so cute. I know what flat number he is in as I overheard him telling the man at reception.Should I have made convo when I saw him the second time? I really want to see him again What to doooo
This is adorable! Though.... you live in the same building, so you'll probably see him again :tongue:
Slip in a cheeky letter in his postbox asking to meet up with him for a drink or whatnot :u:
Reply 3
Carpe diem. Who dares wins.
Reply 4
Original post by FlowerFaerie087
This is adorable! Though.... you live in the same building, so you'll probably see him again :tongue:

Hopefully I will, but I don't want it to be such a long time that I forget what he looks like :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by the_malis
Slip in a cheeky letter in his postbox asking to meet up with him for a drink or whatnot :u:

I was thinking this... Would it not come off as slightly desperate/ creepy?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Only if the roles were reversed: thankfully feminism hasn't yet permeated the unconscious rules of attraction, so make the most of it while it lasts.

Depends what you write I guess...
How have you "just seen him" when you had also "just seen him" earlier today under exactly the same circumstances (as made clear by your thread earlier that was identical to this one)? Are you stuck in a time warp???
Reply 9
Original post by the_malis
Depends what you write I guess...

Oh gosh I don't know what to write I'm crap at this
Original post by WoodyMKC
How have you "just seen him" when you had also "just seen him" earlier today under exactly the same circumstances (as made clear by your thread earlier that was identical to this one)? Are you stuck in a time warp???

Shh
go round and ask if you can borrow some kale
Original post by the bear
go round and ask if you can borrow some kale

I don't like kale
I don't like kale

:facepalm2:

it is just an excuse to get onto his radar.

or you could say "could you come and look at my juicer, there is something stuck in it" *

or you could say "could you come and look at my juicer, there is something stuck in it" *

He lives three floors down from me so a long way to go for kale
He lives three floors down from me so a long way to go for kale

say that you asked everyone else & he is your last hope *
say that you asked everyone else & he is your last hope *

:colondollar: okay

Yeah - your "juicer".

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending