Girl leaves stuff at my place

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

Ok so I've been seeing this girl for about a month. After she stays at mine she keeps "forgetting" stuff. First few times it was her necklace. This time she left: makeup, necklace, toothbrush, jeans, belt, perfume, t-shirt etc.

She told me before she was going to leave this stuff but when I asked if she wanted me to bring it round to hers she said she didn't need it that urgently. Why does she do this??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so I've been seeing this girl for about a month. After she stays at mine she keeps "forgetting" stuff. First few times it was her necklace. This time she left: makeup, necklace, toothbrush, jeans, belt, perfume, t-shirt etc.

She told me before she was going to leave this stuff but when I asked if she wanted me to bring it round to hers she said she didn't need it that urgently. Why does she do this??

ReputationRep:
    An excuse to see you more....

ReputationRep:
    She wants to come back to yours again. She can use it as an 'excuse' to come back next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

She likey you that's why.

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Haha she had brought other clothes with her

ReputationRep:
    If you've seen the new movie "Lights Out" the guy does this to stay at her place.

ReputationRep:
    She relaxed with you, wants to move in in due course and ultimately to have your babies.

ReputationRep:
    She likes the D and has an excuse to have it.

ReputationRep:
    DUDE.Seriously, I'm pretty clueless with women, but my god you're in a league of your own if you cant draw any conclusions from this. She is leaving more and more stuff behind at yours, maybe she wants to move things along a bit and move in with you? Worst case scenario she wants an excuse to come by and see you

ReputationRep:
    It's called marking their territory.

ReputationRep:
    Probably suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder.

(Original post by Scott.)
    Probably suffers with Borderline Personality Disorder.
    Lol?

(Original post by an_atheist)
    DUDE.Seriously, I'm pretty clueless with women, but my god you're in a league of your own if you cant draw any conclusions from this. She is leaving more and more stuff behind at yours, maybe she wants to move things along a bit and move in with you? Worst case scenario she wants an excuse to come by and see you
    Ok yeah but why did she not want the stuff back? It would mean me going to her place...

ReputationRep:
    Next thread:

"She stripped naked and handcuffed herself to my bed. What does this mean?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StfuPls)
    It's called marking their territory.
    this

ReputationRep:
    Excuse to come back!

xD

ReputationRep:
    she hopes that one day you will ask her to just move all of her stuff in

ReputationRep:
    A thread over something so obvious!

Ok so basically she is trying to ward off other women by leaving her stuff everywhere

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.