Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

student finance entitlement Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am a british citizen and finished my bachelors degree from UK in 2013 after which I was working. In 2014 September I had to go be with my father who lives in abroad as he was very unwell, till now he hasn't recovered completely but is stable. Now, I am planning to return to the UK next month and would like to do masters. Would I be eligible for student finance? My mother lives in the UK and my permanent address is in the UK and my bank account is also registered in the same address as where me and my mother live. But I have been outside UK for a little over 2 years now as I was looking after my father.
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.