Need advice : Really like a guy I told him and didn't get anything back

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

I just really need advice ...

I've been in a relationship for 4 years it hasn't been the healthiest relationship and we recently ended again. Start of the year I found it out about a few things that he was doing and we broke up I met someone new, let's call him "jack" and we talked for a while and he was the nicest guy ever , just perfect. The timing was just wrong and then I broke it up because it was going too fast and then me and my ex tried to sort things out eventually the "jack" found out and then he stopped talking to me completely . Fast forward few months and we briefly spoke again but it was just small talk. I think about him every day literally and I really really like him and I really do regret messing things up with him . I couldn't do anything about it cause I was still in a relationships.

Me and my ex broke up fully we've been apart for some time but we called quits again , I went out over the weekend and called "Jack" and literally confessed all my feelings to him. He listened and said his part also but he never really talked about how he felt now . The next morning he messaged to see if I meant all that I said or if it was just drunk talk I said I meant it all, we talked briefly and he said he wants me to figure out what I want and stuff . I messaged him later on and basically said sorry for putting him in such a bad situation and that he didn't really give me any reaction or anything from what I said and just feel like a fool expressing myself , he just replied saying he can't say anything until I made a decision but he appreciates me telling him how I feel .

I really don't know what to, I didn't get the reaction I expected and I don't even know if he has feelings for me anymore , I really do like him but he just is not giving me anything back .

What should I do , should I just forget about it and move on from this or should I wait to hear from him again ?

ReputationRep:
    Play them both along, that's what you're best option. Then pick the one who has more money and is better in bed. Only these things can make you happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just really need advice ...

I've been in a relationship for 4 years it hasn't been the healthiest relationship and we recently ended again. Start of the year I found it out about a few things that he was doing and we broke up I met someone new, let's call him "jack" and we talked for a while and he was the nicest guy ever , just perfect. The timing was just wrong and then I broke it up because it was going too fast and then me and my ex tried to sort things out eventually the "jack" found out and then he stopped talking to me completely . Fast forward few months and we briefly spoke again but it was just small talk. I think about him every day literally and I really really like him and I really do regret messing things up with him . I couldn't do anything about it cause I was still in a relationships.

Me and my ex broke up fully we've been apart for some time but we called quits again , I went out over the weekend and called "Jack" and literally confessed all my feelings to him. He listened and said his part also but he never really talked about how he felt now . The next morning he messaged to see if I meant all that I said or if it was just drunk talk I said I meant it all, we talked briefly and he said he wants me to figure out what I want and stuff . I messaged him later on and basically said sorry for putting him in such a bad situation and that he didn't really give me any reaction or anything from what I said and just feel like a fool expressing myself , he just replied saying he can't say anything until I made a decision but he appreciates me telling him how I feel .

I really don't know what to, I didn't get the reaction I expected and I don't even know if he has feelings for me anymore , I really do like him but he just is not giving me anything back .

What should I do , should I just forget about it and move on from this or should I wait to hear from him again ?
    Definitely just ask him regardless of his feelings can he let you know, tell him you are sincere in your emotions and ask him to tell you how he feels.

Regardless of his feelings you need to know to start the next chapter in your life whether he likes you or not and is a part of it or not

Good luck!!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.