The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Cool Lad
contraception?? :redface:

No need really - most SU's give out free condoms and you will probably get some given to you as freebies in freshers week as well. Females might want to bring prescription contraception maybe - this isn't really my area of expertise...
Reply 81
loftx
Females might want to bring prescription contraception maybe - this isn't really my area of expertise...

hehe... :rolleyes:
Reply 82
who_me
I was thinking about self-build...do you have any friends who build computers?

No i dont. I always thought that building them yourself turns out more expensive?
Reply 83
SciFi25
No i dont. I always thought that building them yourself turns out more expensive?

No, not at all...one of my friends just built a computer for £420 that would've cost him about £900 in the shops.
Reply 84
SciFi25
I have been looking, do you have any suggestions as to where I can get decent ones that cheap? I have been looking and the decent ones I have found cost £500 and more.

Wait until you get the, the IT people there might be able to sort you out with a cheap-ish one. Or find someone doing computing and make friends witht them :biggrin:
Reply 85
who_me
No, not at all...one of my friends just built a computer for £420 that would've cost him about £900 in the shops.

My mum made my computer for me, it's great, if bright green. Certainly much cheaper than buying one.
Reply 86
Tev
My room will be full of mugs with moulding tea/coffee in the bottom...

Oh, I don't know if I should take these. I've got a 4ft cardboard Frodo and a 2ft cardboard Dogbert. Should I take them?

woooww!!! you absolutely have to at least take te dogbert one!!! i love him!!!!! where are you going????
Reply 87
Emma18
woooww!!! you absolutely have to at least take te dogbert one!!! i love him!!!!! where are you going????

:biggrin: Me n Dogbert are going to Manchester

[EDIT] 100th Post! [/EDIT]
Reply 88
Anyone know where I can get a lifesize cardboard cut-out of Dermot O'Leary?!!
:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending