The Student Room Group

Girls would you be put off if I told you I was a virgin?

If we had been dating and I told you I was was a virgin and had never had a GF would you be out off?

Bare in mind, I'm a loyal, kind guy that can have a bit of banter and it seems girls find me attractive (No arrogance intended).

I'm almost 20 in case you're wondering
Reply 1
No.
Believe me, nobody that really cares about you will be bothered that you're a virgin. To be honest, virginity shouldn't be a put off anyway. It's fine.
No. I would value that.
Not at all :h:
No,that's hot
Reply 5
awesome
Reply 6
No, I would not care either way. It is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of what age you are. Some people prefer those that are virgins, others don't. It is all about personal preference. If someone refuses to have a relationship (intimate or otherwise) because of your virginity (or lack thereof) then that is completely their issue not yours.
No, that is wonderful!!!!
Reply 8
some people prefer people with aids
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
If we had been dating and I told you I was was a virgin and had never had a GF would you be out off?

Bare in mind, I'm a loyal, kind guy that can have a bit of banter and it seems girls find me attractive (No arrogance intended).

Don't listen to the ********. Think about the way atraction works in evolutionary terms, if a guy is a virgin - he's probably not attractive to other girls and less of a potential mate than a stud. People on this forum like to sugar coat attraction and relationships like the world is fair and everyone's nice and evolution doesn't exist and relationships are governed by logic - they aren't. It will make you less attractive, lie lie lie. I'm not saying it'll make you instantly unattractive but it definitely won't be a good thing, what girls say and what they feel are very different, don't take advice from this forum.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous

Mate don't listen to the girls on this forum- they're all liars.

If you told a girl you were a virgin she'll scream. jump out the window, and never contact you again.

If a girl asks tell her you've had sex over 800 times, you banged models, and just last week you had a gangbang in the playboy mansions. Their pussys will be flooding with water and they'll want you so badly than they will jump right on you and will bite your dick off.

Trust me on this mate.
Reply 11
i wouldnt care tbh
I wouldn't care if you were a virgin. What if the girl herself is a virgin? At least a would'v

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least she would feel comfortable*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending