Girls would you be put off if I told you I was a virgin?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

If we had been dating and I told you I was was a virgin and had never had a GF would you be out off?

Bare in mind, I'm a loyal, kind guy that can have a bit of banter and it seems girls find me attractive (No arrogance intended).

I'm almost 20 in case you're wondering

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Believe me, nobody that really cares about you will be bothered that you're a virgin. To be honest, virginity shouldn't be a put off anyway. It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    No. I would value that.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all

No,that's hot

ReputationRep:
    awesome

ReputationRep:
    No, I would not care either way. It is nothing to be ashamed of, regardless of what age you are. Some people prefer those that are virgins, others don't. It is all about personal preference. If someone refuses to have a relationship (intimate or otherwise) because of your virginity (or lack thereof) then that is completely their issue not yours.

No, that is wonderful!!!!

ReputationRep:
    some people prefer people with aids

ReputationRep:
    Depends how long you want to wait/whether you under/out-perform related expectations. Wouldn't let it phase you:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If we had been dating and I told you I was was a virgin and had never had a GF would you be out off?

Bare in mind, I'm a loyal, kind guy that can have a bit of banter and it seems girls find me attractive (No arrogance intended).

Don't listen to the ********. Think about the way atraction works in evolutionary terms, if a guy is a virgin - he's probably not attractive to other girls and less of a potential mate than a stud. People on this forum like to sugar coat attraction and relationships like the world is fair and everyone's nice and evolution doesn't exist and relationships are governed by logic - they aren't. It will make you less attractive, lie lie lie. I'm not saying it'll make you instantly unattractive but it definitely won't be a good thing, what girls say and what they feel are very different, don't take advice from this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Mate don't listen to the girls on this forum- they're all liars.

If you told a girl you were a virgin she'll scream. jump out the window, and never contact you again.

If a girl asks tell her you've had sex over 800 times, you banged models, and just last week you had a gangbang in the playboy mansions. Their pussys will be flooding with water and they'll want you so badly than they will jump right on you and will bite your dick off.

Trust me on this mate.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt care tbh

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care if you were a virgin. What if the girl herself is a virgin? At least a would'v

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At least she would feel comfortable*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 22, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.