Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here;s a site that reads you your palm automatically, check out this link.
    This is what I got and most of it is true, cool!!!
    http://www.mindbodysoul.com/corpus/s....cgi?line=Life

BLUEANGELS Reading

Your Life Line reveals that once you leave home, you do not return. You will tend to move a lot in your life.
    Your Head Line reveals that you are over-confident and at times brash. Your independent nature often causes you to make impulsive decisions.
    Your Heart Line reveals that you are a passionate person with a strong sex drive. However, you tend to be selfish and put your own needs before those of your partner.
    Your Fate Line reveals that the early years in your life were full of hard knocks, teaching you that success comes from hard work. Due to this learning process, you will have a late start with your career and financial independance.
    You have a Water hand. You are a person who is quiet, reserved, dreamy, insecure and intuitive. Your optimal career choices are to work as a nurse, psychiatrist, chiropractor and psychic

ReputationRep:
    Your Life Line reveals that you like to stay close to home. You are not very adventurous or aggressive and have a more delicate constitution.

Your Head Line reveals that you lack confidence, but have a sense of grievance. You carry a chip on your shoulder, but will vent this emotion through participating in political activities.

Your Heart Line reveals that you have a very masculine or physical nature. You tend to choose your partner based on his/her social status or financial earnings.

Your Fate Line reveals that the early years in your life were full of hard knocks, teaching you that success comes from hard work. Due to this learning process, you will have a late start with your career and financial independance.

You have an Earth hand. You are a person who is stable, honest, just loyal and cautious. Your optimal career choices are to work as an athlete, artist, musician and laborer.

what a load of *******s

ReputationRep:
    Try it, it is probably a load of *******s, but wastes a good couple of minutes of boredom on this rainy day.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, your Heart Line is so true BlueAngel

Your Life Line reveals that you like to travel, but will always return home. You need a lot of space which is why you prefer spending time outdoors. You tend to have strong romantic tendencies.

Your Head Line reveals that you are over-confident and at times brash. Your independent nature often causes you to make impulsive decisions.

Your Heart Line reveals that you have a masculine nature and are easily aroused by your own desires. You are able to maintain a good balance between the physical and emotional sides that accounts for your warm and generous disposition.

Your Fate Line reveals that you will have an early and independent start to your career, and will be successful in your life's work.

You have a Water hand. You are a person who is quiet, reserved, dreamy, insecure and intuitive. Your optimal career choices are to work as a nurse, psychiatrist, chiropractor and psychic.

Well that was contradictory. But I agree with the Life, Heart and Water lines heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Try it, it is probably a load of *******s, but wastes a good couple of minutes of boredom on this rainy day.
    my hand looked nothing like any of the pics - i don't even have a 'fate' line :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    What only probably?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a fate line :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Pure Garbage:
    Your Life Line reveals that you like to travel, but will always return home. You need a lot of space which is why you prefer spending time outdoors. You tend to have strong romantic tendencies.

Your Head Line reveals that you lack confidence, but have a sense of grievance. You carry a chip on your shoulder, but will vent this emotion through participating in political activities.

Your Heart Line reveals that you have a very masculine or physical nature. You tend to choose your partner based on his/her social status or financial earnings.

Your Fate Line reveals that you will have an early and independent start to your career, and will be successful in your life's work.

You have a Fire hand. You are a person who is restless, outgoing, ambitious, confident and at times promiscuous. Your optimal career choices are to work as a lawyer, politician, entertainer, and an athlete in non-contact sports.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a fate line! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    I don't have a fate line! :eek:
    no one does - just choose a random one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    no one does - just choose a random one
    Lol, k.

Your Heart Line reveals that you have a feminine nature that expresses itself in a more cautious and passive manner. While feelings and romance play an important role in your intimate encounters, you tend to get jealous easily.

Your Fate Line reveals that your destiny is variable, uncertain and largely determined by other people. If you let go and allow destiny to take its course, you should have a successful artistic or literary career. The most influencial people in your life will be agents, managers and producers.

You have an Earth hand. You are a person who is stable, honest, just loyal and cautious. Your optimal career choices are to work as an athlete, artist, musician and laborer.

ReputationRep:
    I have a fate line, its a deep thick line that goes from the middle of my hand to the wrist.

ReputationRep:

Your Heart Line reveals that you are a passionate person with a strong sex drive. However, you tend to be selfish and put your own needs before those of your partner.

You have an Air hand. You are a person who is independent, intellectual, analytical and unpredictable. Your optimal career choices are to work as a writer, psychiatrist, scientist, detective and teacher.

It's quite interesting; i wouldn't say it was all wrong. In fact some of it's quite accurate.

ReputationRep:
    These are the sections that are true for me.

Your independent nature often causes you to make impulsive decisions.
    Your Heart Line reveals that you are a passionate person with a strong sex drive.
    You have a Water hand. You are a person who is quiet, reserved, dreamy, insecure and intuitive. Your optimal career choices are to work as a nurse, psychiatrist, chiropractor and psychic.

The water hand bit is very true, also I am studying to become a psychiatrist and I am defintaely dreamy (shane shane shane)

ReputationRep:
    none of it is true for me - none of my lines look anything like any of the options. load of crap! :mad:
    *goes back to reading horoscope*

ReputationRep:
    Your Life Line reveals that you are a very passionate person that possesses an imaginative and romantic nature.

You have an Air hand. You are a person who is independent, intellectual, analytical and unpredictable. Your optimal career choices are to work as a writer, psychiatrist, scientist, detective and teacher.

Quite true actually

ReputationRep:
    Mine was allllllllllllllllllllllllll wrong :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Your Heart Line reveals that you have a masculine nature and are easily aroused by your own desires. You are able to maintain a good balance between the physical and emotional sides that accounts for your warm and generous disposition.

Your Sun Line reveals that a love affair or marriage will have a very positive influence on your career. Due to this, you will achieve happiness and material success later in life.

Well that last one's sorta true, because I wouldn't mind being an artist or a musician, but then I'd much prefer to be a forensic scientist or a psychologist of some sort, so... my opinion is... it's a load of trash.

ReputationRep:
    Your Life Line reveals that you are a very passionate person that possesses an imaginative and romantic nature.

ReputationRep:

My god i'm so stupid, i looked at is and said "i don't have green lines on my hand this is rubbish! :rolleyes:

Your Life Line reveals that you like to travel, but will always return home. You need a lot of space which is why you prefer spending time outdoors. You tend to have strong romantic tendencies. TRUE

Your Head Line reveals that you are over-confident and at times brash. Your independent nature often causes you to make impulsive decisions. TRUE

Your Heart Line reveals that you are a passionate person with a strong sex drive. However, you tend to be selfish and put your own needs before those of your partner. TRUE

Your Fate Line reveals that you will have an early and independent start to your career, and will be successful in your life's work. HA! I BLOODY HOPE SO

You have a Water hand. You are a person who is quiet, reserved, dreamy, insecure and intuitive. Your optimal career choices are to work as a nurse, psychiatrist, chiropractor and psychic. HOPING TO BE A DOCTOR

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.