White Guys on Grindr

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    I'm a good looking mixed race guy and I joined Grindr to get dates, there are a lot of hot White Uni Students on there but whenever I message them they say they only date white Guys

What's wrong with them?

ReputationRep:
    White up. They'll never notice.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people even bother with these apps, I mean it's just so shallow.

ReputationRep:
    The gay community is more racist than others apparently. I remember reading an article about it.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps just stop using dating apps like that and find someone in real life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    The gay community is more racist than others apparently. I remember reading an article about it.
    That's kinda true especially on places like Grindr where the White Guys only date White Guys and not Blacks & Asians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeus007)
    Why do people even bother with these apps, I mean it's just so shallow.
    Where else is he supposed to find a white guy to ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    Where else is he supposed to find a white guy to ****?
    Exactly

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's fine to have certain preference for a certain race cos maybe they like certain features but if it bothers you then get off it or you'll start to think what's wrong with yourself and that ain't good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What you do is delete grindr.

They are racist pigs, I am on Grindr and fat white people on there have high standards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    They are racist pigs, I am on Grindr and fat white people on there have high standards
    Lol

The hot white Guys think they're too prestige

There are some really hot Chinese, Indian & Arab dudes on there

ReputationRep:
    Not being sexually attracted to someone because of their ethnicity doesn't make someone racist. Hating someone because they belong to a different race is racist.

ReputationRep:
    As the person designated by all 'white guys' to speak on behalf of this race, I say get over yourself, gurl
    :moo:

(Original post by Mimir)
    As the person designated by all 'white guys' to speak on behalf of this race, I say get over yourself, gurl
    :moo:
    churchill prasing pig

ReputationRep:
    churchill prasing pig
    Mmmm bacon

(Original post by Mimir)
    Mmmm bacon
    Your beloved ex dead PM Churchill was thinking of becoming a muslim

ReputationRep:
    Your beloved ex dead PM Churchill was thinking of becoming a muslim
    Ultimate mastubatory fantasy right there

ReputationRep:
    Its true gay's are more picky when it comes to who gets to park their load in their garage, sometimes they'll pity f**k you though if you're lucky. Unlike women who don't mind a good sausage up their minge and a good clit rub, they don't care where there getting it from as long as its big enough to choke on. I find a lot of gay guys on Grindr have high demands and expectations when they're not offering much themselves, they tend to be big jiggly, obese f**ks, their rolls have rolls. There are precious few White Guys that don't care who its with there open to any race, although its rare you'll find them on a dating app. Also to you hunks on Grindr Stop using "I Like to take care of myself" as a Euphemism for going to the gym, You're sexy af but just stop please.

But you can actually try and meet someone in real life, as in real life we get a 3D Picture of how a person is and you see their good side aswell as there bad, but through a dating app you get a very 2 dimensional images and become very picky and look for flaws than the good points. White people tend to suffer from Micropenis anyway sounds like a bad disease you wouldn't wanna catch that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleToms)
    I'm a good looking mixed race guy and I joined Grindr to get dates, there are a lot of hot White Uni Students on there but whenever I message them they say they only date white Guys

What's wrong with them?
    They have no taste :-) Believe me, if you're a good-looking guy you'll get plenty of attention in the real world.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Wake up and smell the...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.