Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I`m currently studying Accounting and Finance. During my high school years first time round IN GCSES I managed to
    obtain

1B, 7Cs, 1D and 1E

I decided to take a year out and retake ALL my gcses as I knew I could achieve much better. 1year of hard work and
    motivation led to obtaining 11A*s and 1A at GCSES. Ever since this achievement in my life I have always been motivated to
    learn more. I believe in the saying
    "Bad things happen for a reason"

Going on to my A-Levels I decided to study
    Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Economics. I managed to obtain the
    following grades

Biology- A
    Chemistry- B
    Mathematics- B
    Economics- B

Moving on to my teaching style, I will always teach my students in a friendly
    manner and make them feel as I`m a friend and not a teacher, I teach students in a way which makes learning fun for them and not a challenging chore which they MUST do. I myself use to get tutored and having a understanding tutor helps a lot,
    no matter how much a student of mine struggles on a certain topic, I`ll go over it 10 times but I`ll find the method that best
    suits them to endevaour that topic

I Teach Primary and KS3 English, Maths and Science, as well as GCSE Biology

If anyone is interested please feel free to send me a private message, and we shall go from there.

Kindest Regards

Trishal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.