Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do you have a graduation for conversion degrees? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    My friend told me that after her degree she plans to do a masters/conversion degree from psychology to speech therapy. When I asked her if she would have a graduation she said she doesn't know. I assume she will if it counts as a masters degree. I would also like to know if a conversion degree is classified as a masters degree.

    Yeah, you do! I just finished a conversion course (Graduate Diploma in Psychology) and was invited to the graduation ceremony but I couldn't go cause I was in the US all summer.

    As for whether it's the equivalent of a Masters....I have no idea. I get PgDip after my name rather than MSc though?
    Should probably know considering I've actually done one.
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.