Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Can't move away for university Watch

    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I want to move to London to study computer science but my parents don't want me to move array because then nobody would be there for my dad.

    So my father has coeliac disease meaning he can't east gluten and he also doesn't understand English very well. He can't go around asking for help easily because of his older age and inability to speak English. He also gets these times when he is nauseous and feeling dizzy so someone needs to be there for him if he collapses. He also has high blood pressure and osteoporosis.

    This means that someone needs to take care of him everyday.

    My mum works full time and is the only source of income. My brother is on a gap year away.

    And we can't hire anyone to take care of him or anything like that because we arent well off.

    What should I do?
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.