Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Has anyone ever done something because their horoscope told them to? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Like if you'd fancied someone for a while and one day you read your horoscope from the paper or something and it was like "The moons of Pluto something something Neptune so today could be the day a romantic interest becomes stronger if you decide to chance it today"... yeah. Did you do it? What was the outcome? Or if you haven't, would you?

I haven't. Just wondering if anyone else has and if it worked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)
    Like if you'd fancied someone for a while and one day you read your horoscope from the paper or something and it was like "The moons of Pluto something something Neptune so today could be the day a romantic interest becomes stronger if you decide to chance it today"... yeah. Did you do it? What was the outcome? Or if you haven't, would you?

Only pay attention to horoscopes if,you are one of the twelve signs of the zodiac.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theplace)
    Only pay attention to horoscopes if,you are one of the twelve signs of the zodiac.
    Everyone is..?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is..?
    loool exactly m8

do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medhelp)
    loool exactly m8

do it
    It helps if you know your rising sign.

ReputationRep:
    maybe little things just for fun but obviously no massive life changing decisions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theplace)
    It helps if you know your rising sign.
    if I PM you my rising, sun and moon what will you be able to tell me about me?

ReputationRep:

My horoscope told me to jump off a bridge. Should I do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles Dupiau)
    My horoscope told me to jump off a bridge. Should I do it?
    That's the most Parent response I've ever seen on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medhelp)
    if I PM you my rising, sun and moon what will you be able to tell me about me?
    Everything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2016
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.