Piers456
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
There will probably be very few people retaking F585 Economics but I thought I may as well make a thread for it so here it is.

I will add any resources that I find of use to this years Pre-release.

G CONOMICS YOUTUBE:
EXTRACT_1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2DBOgfwKCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uw7OYbPbU4

EXTRACT_2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySiLF8xxDo

EXTRACT_3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEA7Sir1jvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgm0ejEjQ5g

EXTRACT_4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV4vOVdPQzM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YHoDQXrSm4

EXTRACT_5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6FCDSd6fc
keynes24
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I think not many (if any) toolkits will become available. The number of resit students may also decrease as some colleges are pushing students to do the linear specification rather than retake the legacy papers.
Piers456
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by keynes24)
I think not many (if any) toolkits will become available. The number of resit students may also decrease as some colleges are pushing students to do the linear specification rather than retake the legacy papers.
Ah that's a real shame :/ Do you plan on resitting?
Xtem
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I plan to resit but it's really scary; I've been out of education for 2 years mostly just working. I'm resitting all my A2 exams + some AS (5 maths,1 ICT, 2 economics [transport + global]). I originally planned to do the new spec but given the time i have left, there's no way i could revise for them all. I wouldn't mind chipping in to purchase any materials (or buy them outright) that do become available but like keynes said, highly unlikely. So, I'm in quite the predicament. Yikes.
AtlasTuition
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Dear all,

My name is Tony and I'm a tutor at an independent college in Cambridge. This year I have two resit students for F585 - the global economy.

Unfortunately both APT and Tutor2U are not producing materials for the 2017 exam. However, I am preparing my own exam pack on this year's stimulus material. This will resemble the materials given by APT and Tutor2u such as key concepts, exam questions, and model answers.

Do please let me know if you are interested in these materials. These should be available after Christmas.

Kindest,

Tony
doopdidoop
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes that'd be great thanks!
_khatay
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
That would be more than helpful thanks.
Karim49dz
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes that will be much appreciated
RR2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
That would be fantastic thanks.

Where will the material be uploaded? Happy also to chip in and pay for resources.
harrycandlish
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yes, definitely interested, please contact
matthew896rf
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have the mark schemes of last years papers?
sarajalali
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AtlasTuition)
Dear all,

My name is Tony and I'm a tutor at an independent college in Cambridge. This year I have two resit students for F585 - the global economy.

Unfortunately both APT and Tutor2U are not producing materials for the 2017 exam. However, I am preparing my own exam pack on this year's stimulus material. This will resemble the materials given by APT and Tutor2u such as key concepts, exam questions, and model answers.

Do please let me know if you are interested in these materials. These should be available after Christmas.

Kindest,

Tony
Hi Tony, I have sent you a private message regarding this. Thanks.
Ammaarahadam97
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi- anyone received a response or found anything else?
I'll post anything up here if i do...
This year is going to be tough XD
itsgottabeflash
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I haven't found anything either yet but I keep looking just on the off chance! Anyone resitting micro too (F584)?
sarajalali
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah i am, how you finding it?
Tmarriott2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I've got some revision materials I have produced for my F585 class. I can send these if interested. Drop me a PM on here.
itsgottabeflash
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Finding micro much easier because I have all the notes and everything sorted from last year. Have you done any past papers or anything?
hopefuleconomist
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
struggling with the F585 pre-release, has anyone found any useful links by any chance ?
hopefuleconomist
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AtlasTuition)
Dear all,

Kindest,

Tony
I was wondering if any of the materials are available yet?
sarajalali
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, im finding it really hard to even get started on the prerelease! I messaged AtlasTuition and he got back to me but has since seemed to have disappeared off the face of the planet lol. anyone found anything else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
41.6%
The paper was reasonable (280)
41.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.21%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.58%

Watched Threads