Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

5 years of residency for Eu students Watch

    • Thread Starter


    I have lived in England since summer '13.
    In that year i started a course in uni and was working part time. Next year i dropped out and was working full time since today.
    If i apply for a course that starts in September '18, could i have eligibility for maintenance loan?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi there.

    You would have to have been resident in the UK from 1/9/2013 until 1/9/2018 in order to qualify for this based on your residency.

Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.