Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys Id just like to ask how do I apply to vodafone for a line? Are there any documents I need to supply? What are the requirements for a line? Thanks!!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by denant)
    Hey guys Id just like to ask how do I apply to vodafone for a line? Are there any documents I need to supply? What are the requirements for a line? Thanks!!! :cool:
    :confused: what line??

in your phone options, there should be choice for you to choose which ever network you want to connect to..

ReputationRep:
    do u want a pay-as-you go mobile (not cellphone - lol) or a contract?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by denant)
    If you want a contract phone, then you need a proof of ID such as your passport and proof of address, like a water bill or bank statement. Man, I could have got a Samsung E700 last year but my bank statement was a measly 3 days over the 'last 2 months limit'. It was the last one in stock as well so I went for the Sony Ericsson Z600 a few days later.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.