Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

accommodation Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    hi i was just wondering if in halls they offer a double bed room? thanks!!

    Harrow Hall: Each unit has its own front door, lobby and six single bedrooms with en-suite facilities. There are also double units, as well as twin-bedded rooms for those who will share.

    Raffles House: The bedrooms all have 4ft beds as well as a desk and storage space.

    These are the two undergraduate options to those wishing to stay in Halls whilst attending University of Westminster
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.