Have your parents ever seen you drunk?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Question above.

On a completely unrelated subject, I'm so hungover, I feel so ill and sick, how can I feel better? It hurts to stand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdefghijk123)
    Question above.

On a completely unrelated subject, I'm so hungover, I feel so ill and sick, how can I feel better? It hurts to stand
    The worst time probably was where I'd spilt lots of alcohol on my trousers and shirt. Not because I was totally pissed but because I am very clumsy so whilst I smelled so much that the police might've stopped me, I came in and I think they thought I was more drunk than I was. But yeah, they saw me kind of drunk after a few pints and sobered up after walking home for 35 mins.

Just rest up it'll get better over time :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    The worst time probably was where I'd spilt lots of alcohol on my trousers and shirt. Not because I was totally pissed but because I am very clumsy so whilst I smelled so much that the police might've stopped me, I came in and I think they thought I was more drunk than I was. But yeah, they saw me kind of drunk after a few pints and sobered up after walking home for 35 mins.

Just rest up it'll get better over time :hide:
    Oh dear at least you weren't absolutely blind-drunk! How did they react?

Yes I've been doing that, I feel way better now, no more nausea but my stomach does still feel swirly and weird

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I never drink in front of my parents. I find it weird.

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

Showed them the helicopter penis.

What a night.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, just last Christmas. Me, my dad, and my granddad went out for a couple beers and I ended up drinking too much. I then started telling everyone how much I loved them (even strangers), started high fiving a wall and then started shouting at a toilet. My dad just found it funny though xD

ReputationRep:
    16th Birthday a few female friends thought it would be fun to put blue eyeliner on me. In my drunken state I thought it would be even funnier to go and show my parents when I got home. Stumbled into their bedroom looking like a hooker. No regrets

ReputationRep:
    Yah.

'We shall be having a conversation in the morning.' That was for coming back late though lol.

ReputationRep:
    Many times but it's never been something that's bothered them, even when I was under 18.
    Sometimes from boozy family dinners/gatherings, sometimes when I've come back from a night out.
    I've actually been out to a club with my mum a few times, most recently it was belated hen party for one of her friends and we went out in London.
    They find it funny, my Dad always remembers the first time he saw me drunk, which is when I was 15 and I had a 'sleepover' at my house with some friends and we got horribly drunk. I walked into their bedroom to inform them that someone had broken the toilet flusher and he couldn't understand a word I was saying :|

ReputationRep:
    Eat some really greasy food and lots of water

Yeah, first time I was drunk my parents "saw" (I talked to them for a solid hour).
    Kept telling them I have a huge dick and then called my gf at the time and took a minute long piss in call.

ReputationRep:
    after drinking, you should drink a pint or two of water (just down it) and that'll hopefully avoid dehydration and therefore a hangover in the morning

and my parents have only seen me drunk a handful of times, namely when ive injured myself while out and return at 3am stitched up

ReputationRep:
    I used to get drunk with my mum often but the worst time was the first time I was ever drunk and it was mortifying

The one and only time I got utterly rat arsed was when I was 18 and it was my first time at night club and I can't even remember how much I drank but it must have been a lot and I got home and sat on my mum's knee and broke my heart and told her to never die and that she had to promise me she wouldn't and she said she couldn't, which sober me would totally completely comprehend, but drunk me wasn't impressed and I puked down her back and then all over her new white fake fur rug which was her pride and joy and was quite expensive. I drank cherry vodka shots last before I went home so the stain was mega noticeable and she had a hard time getting it out* I felt so guilty the next day when I clicked to what I had done :teehee:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I puked down her back and then all over her new white fake fur rug which was her pride and joy and was quite expensive.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao I think the moral of this story is don't let your drunk children near your expensive white rugs 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope and they never will :thumbsup:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 23, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.