• Thread Starter

    I have a disability which is effecting me and making me ill. I am currently doing my bsc. I was considering leaving and going back next year to do it. Will i be able to get funding or will i have to pay for it myself ?

    Hi there.

    So long as this is the only year of study at Higher Education level you have had then you will only have used up your 'Gift Year' and still have full funding for all remaining years of your course.

    If not, you can send in a letter from the Uni or a GP explaining the reasons you have to repeat and we can consider excluding this year as previous study in our calculations.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team
Electronic notes or handwritten notes?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.